UFN 110 Has the worst pacing in UFC history.

Darkart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What has happened to the UFC's pacing? 19 minutes between fights on average, wtf?

I really don't think I can do these types of cards anymore. I walk away because the next fight is taking so god damn long to start then I come back and it's over.

Sadly, this has become the new normal. It's even happening after decisions now.

fights are scheduled to basically start on the half hour. quick finish = long wait.

tuf finales are the fucking worst.

Fight pass cards are the only events that have quick pacing because it's all on fight pass. on a ppv, if the fight pass fights end quick, the fs1 fights still have a set start time. And if those finish fast , the main card still has a set start time. You think it sucks at home, try dealing with that shit in person

Fight pass cards are the only events that have quick pacing because it's all on fight pass. on a ppv, if the fight pass fights end quick, the fs1 fights still have a set start time. And if those finish fast , the main card still has a set start time. You think it sucks at home, try dealing with that shit in person

This. Live is torture sometimes

Just gives me more time to look up pics of Rin Nakai
latest

and spank it

i agree

you can take naps between fights

This. Live is torture sometimes

If there are a lot of finishes you get a lot of long breaks, so really long breaks often mean a good card. The one i went to in Vegas had 10 finishes and was amazing, with plenty of time to get beers and have pisses.

fights are scheduled to basically start on the half hour. quick finish = long wait.

tuf finales are the fucking worst.

Huh 5 fights in 3 hours? Quick finishes have nothing to do with it, they had 17 minutes after a decision...

I really don't think I can do these types of cards anymore. I walk away because the next fight is taking so god damn long to start then I come back and it's over.

Yes that's very frustrating. Especially tonight's fights which weren't exactly full of notable fighters.

Back