UFC's youtube calls Pedro Munoz "Mark Munhoz"

I missed out on Giblert Melendez fight gear... Reebok don't disappoint me on the Giblert Burns one...

@CBohl thread title calls Pedro Munhoz, "Pedro Munoz".

<Fedor23>
It's always an epic fail when you fail at calling out someone else's fail.. hehe

giphy.gif

Lol we’ve all been there. I remember in 2014 I made a thread about “Connor” McGregor. Without fail the first 5 sherbros responded “Who?!?!? <WhatIsThis>

Yeah dont feel bad man. I'm from Canada and my name is Conor with 1 n. Any work place, school, fucking whatever spells it Connor. It just doesn't even bother me anymore with how many times its happened. Sometimes i get Conner too. I actually speak up when that happens, unacceptable haha.

It's always an epic fail when you fail at calling out someone else's fail.. hehe

giphy.gif

I keep checking my post to make sure I haven't committed that exact faux pas. So far so good.

I didn't know Leonard Garcia fought Aljamain

My boy first to make Mark say " no mas"...... just saying. What's up with BMMA - thsnk God UFC had a safe stretch with ambitious amount of cards during p'demic.

Missing one letter is not the same as confusing two completely different fighters.

Did you work for Reebok?

"Hey CBohl, these shirts say Giblert! Should we reprint them with the right spelling?"

"Nah bro, fuck it. It's only one letter off."

Sterling is a beast fighting a dude that’s 4 weight classes above him. And Conor says he fought someone three times his size.

When are they uploading Anderson "The Spider Face" Aldos fights?

Hardcore interns at it again I see. One of them will blossom into another Gus Johnson.

Back