'UFC'S Road To The Octagon' Returns On Jan. 19 Ahead Of UFC on Fox 6

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
UFC and FOX officials today announced the pre-event special "UFC's Road to the Octagon" returns for this month's "UFC on FOX 6: Johnson vs. Dodson" event.

The one-hour special marks the third installment of the show and airs on FOX on Saturday, Jan. 19. The special will then be hosted at UFC.com the following day.

It previews UFC on FOX 6, which takes place Jan. 26, and spotlights the event's main-card bouts, including UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson defending his belt for the first time against "The Ultimate Fighter 14" winner John Dodson.

In addition to the headliner, the latest "UFC's Road to the Octagon" special also focuses on a light-heavyweight matchup of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira and a key lightweight affair of Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis.

Full article here:
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...tagon-returns-on-jan-19-ahead-of-ufc-on-fox-6

EDIT: Video is on YouTube now for those that missed it

Last edited:
Main card:
  • Demetrious Johnson vs. John Dodson - for flyweight title
  • Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Anthony Pettis
  • Erik Koch vs. Ricardo Lamas

Prelims on FX:
  • T.J. Grant vs. Matt Wiman
  • Clay Guida vs. Hatsu Hioki
  • Ryan Bader vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
  • David Mitchell vs. Simeon Thoresen
  • Shawn Jordan vs. Mike Russow
  • Pascal Krauss vs. Mike Stumpf

Slick, I love these shows. The one they did for FOX 5 got a few of my friends that new nothing of guys like Rory, pumped up to watch him fight.

Thanks TS

I also hope they highlight Koch and Lamas although I doubt they will.

Fox 5's RTTO was great, they do a really good job on those countdown shows.

Slick, I love these shows. The one they did for FOX 5 got a few of my friends that new nothing of guys like Rory, pumped up to watch him fight.

Thanks TS

No problem, and yeah, these shows are great, like a more in depth version of the countdown shows but the good thing is that they air on Fox so hopefully they help in attracting more viewers for the event.

Back