UFC's newest addition, Sage Northcutt, will at minimum, double female viewership.

Could you imagine if Sage and PVZ got together? Oh my god I would LOVE to see them together, would be such a good couple.
He is out of her league in looks and more importantly he's way out of her league in terms of personality (it's not even close ).

I'm guessing his parents took a lot of drugs

q3iCWqE.gif

Lmao

not natural for a 19yr to pack on muscle like that. not a fan.
It's not the norm but if you've had people coaching you multiple times a weeklsince age 14 for figure competitions (pair that with a good work ethic and crazy tan) and your going to look great.

It only looks crazy because how many people do we know that have spend 15-20 hours a week for there entire teenager life span in a gym ?

He has some pretty extreme quad development for a 19 yr old.

Just saw him fight for the first time recently - he gets absolutely annihilated by the top guys in the UFC, but it'll be interesting to see how he does with the entry-level guys.

He will definitely double the homosexual viewership. Possibly the pedophile viewership too, as I'm pretty sure he is 14.

If he wins, I wonder how long until it'll be until people are saying,

Legacy: What are your goals in MMA?

Northcutt: To be a UFC champion and use that as a platform to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to share everything I

Back