UFC's Media Suppression about Conor's Sexual Assault Allegations

Please. It's the same question a street paparazzi or ambush journalist would try and ask. Nothing but fuel for gossip clickbait. Integrity? Please. Putting that and integrity in the same sentence is pathetic and you know it.
Don’t tell me what I know. You’re just used to these fanboy mma journalists and their softball questions. This is not some charity event Conor was throwing where somebody stood up and asked that question. THAT would be bad form and out of bounds. The guy did his job and everybody wants to defend poor Conor. It’s nonsense. They did the same shit to Floyd Mayweather ambushing him on live tv. Nobody complained about that. And yes I get that Floyd had already been convicted. And now I’m watching promos of Conor throwing Dolly’s and slapping cell phones. So it’s ok to use that kind of “out of the octagon” material huh? But sexual assault is off limits? And make no mistake, if that reporter asked, Conor have a “no comment” and he kept badgering him with the same question...hell yes, that bullshit. But this isn’t that. People crying that he was asked a question is what’s pathetic. Put your big boy pants on and move on.

I talk to you, am I allowed to ask you if you ever cheated on your wife?

You’re allowed to whether it’s appropriate is another question. Context of the people and status of those involved determines this. If you can’t stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen.

Don’t believe ufc is upset about these questions. There’s no such thing as negative publicity in entertainment.

Don’t tell me what I know. You’re just used to these fanboy mma journalists and their softball questions. This is not some charity event Conor was throwing where somebody stood up and asked that question. THAT would be bad form and out of bounds. The guy did his job and everybody wants to defend poor Conor. It’s nonsense. They did the same shit to Floyd Mayweather ambushing him on live tv. Nobody complained about that. And yes I get that Floyd had already been convicted. And now I’m watching promos of Conor throwing Dolly’s and slapping cell phones. So it’s ok to use that kind of “out of the octagon” material huh? But sexual assault is off limits? And make no mistake, if that reporter asked, Conor have a “no comment” and he kept badgering him with the same question...hell yes, that bullshit. But this isn’t that. People crying that he was asked a question is what’s pathetic. Put your big boy pants on and move on.

So because someone else did it to Floyd and Nobody said anything, all of a sudden it's "integrity" now because it's happening to Conor?

Listen to yourself.

WTF does this have to do with fighting in a cage?
WTF does asking Belichick about players talking shit on social media have to do with playing football on a field? Nothing, but he has to deal with the questions and they’re not off limits. He handles it like Conor and Dana should have. All of you guys want to pretend that you are every MMA fan. You’re not. I guarantee SOMEBODY wanted to hear the answer.

Keyword: allegation

Didnt you hear? Promoting gossip articles over a situation that is only an allegation and an ongoing investigation is considered conscientious journalism now adays.

You’re allowed to whether it’s appropriate is another question. Context of the people and status of those involved determines this. If you can’t stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen.

Don’t believe ufc is upset about these questions. There’s no such thing as negative publicity in entertainment.
Context and status? He's not being left alone with women in the cage on Saturday night, he's a sportsman.

WTF does asking Belichick about players talking shit on social media have to do with playing football on a field? Nothing, but he has to deal with the questions and they’re not off limits. He handles it like Conor and Dana should have. All of you guys want to pretend that you are every MMA fan. You’re not. I guarantee SOMEBODY wanted to hear the answer.

You don't know the difference between nfl players talking shit on Twitter and an ongoing legal case?

So because someone else did it to Floyd and Nobody said anything, all of a sudden it's "integrity" now because it's happening to Conor?

Listen to yourself.
You’re not listening. I had no problem with either scenario. And when Rachel Nichols or whoever it was confronted Floyd because she had integrity, she suffered the consequences for displaying that integrity. Her and Michelle Beadle arrived in Vegas only to learn Floyd revoked their credentials leaving them out in the cold. Anynody with half a brain knows that Conor wasn’t going to answer. How does a “no comment” turn into clickbait and make you famous? That’s nonsense.

You don't know the difference between nfl players talking shit on Twitter and an ongoing legal case?
Ok, what about when they asked about AB’s ongoing civil suit, at the time, and Belichick handled it exactly the same way. Don’t try and split hairs man. You’re wrong.

Providing exposure for a sport so it can gain new fans and build and grow and make more money maybe?

See what I was responding to...
Part of press conferences is fielding questions you may not like, unless it’s a North Korean press conference.

controversy sells the ufc isn’t upset by these questions, Conor maybe

There are plenty of things I want? What gives me the right to demand them? Just think about the motivations behind provocative questioning, its base.

Ok, what about when they asked about AB’s ongoing civil suit, at the time, and Belichick handled it exactly the same way. Don’t try and split hairs man. You’re wrong.

Funny how bellecheck wasn't so quick to answer questions about A hernandez when he was under investigation.

Guess you forgot about that one huh

Allegations shouldn't get any attention until it's it's settled in court.

And what is this myth that you can’t say you’re innocent or say no comment when the case is ongoing? Nobody is expecting Conor to whip out an easel with diagrams and start discussing the case. The journalist asked “is there anything new?” and you guys are acting like he crossed some line.

Funny how bellecheck wasn't so quick to answer questions about A hernandez when he was under investigation.

Guess you forgot about that one huh
Dude you’re clueless. Belichick NEVER ANSWERS QUESTIONS. He just says “no commen” or “I’m not here to discuss that” and moves on. That’s EXACTLY what I’m saying Conor could have and should have said. Why is that so hard to understand?

Context and status? He's not being left alone with women in the cage on Saturday night, he's a sportsman.

so why have media scrums at all? Sportsmen are entertainers and salesmen too. If you’re job entails dealing with the media you have to deal with questions you may not like. If you can’t then like I said get the fuck out the kitchen

And what is this myth that you can’t say you’re innocent or say no comment when the case is ongoing? Nobody is expecting Conor to whip out an easel with diagrams and start discussing the case. The journalist asked “is there anything new?” and you guys are acting like he crossed some line.

No you are acting like hes some sort of hero for asking it

Back