UFC's Media Suppression about Conor's Sexual Assault Allegations

I’m glad it was more about the fight.

although I wish Mcgregor had done something a bit wilder. Tell a reporter to fook off or something.

Conor can't talk about it even if he wanted to, the investigation is ongoing.

Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

Finally, note Dana's preemptive dismissal of the question:
"He answered these questions yesterday on ESPN".
He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
It's a clever move. A da** clever move.
giphy.gif

A, what would be the point of asking questions about something that you know he cannot answer?

B, you understand that he is literally, by Irish law, not allowed to comment. Their system is different, from my understanding. They don't make allegations public until conviction, or perhaps trial. He literally cannot comment.

C, is being edgy and a muck racker so entertaining to you? Do you think Jim Acosta is a good journalist?

Nope, he's a journalist. A lot of times in visual media it's not in the answer, it's in the reaction. Pictures speak louder than words. And everyone knows he is guilty AF, why shouldn't he have to answer for a brutal rape?
Yeah.....just like he was Clodagh's father right?

Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
giphy.gif

Don't really blame them. They’re trying to promote a fight. Plus I hate when reporters ask legal questions when there’s still proceedings. It’s just wasting time. Plus that reporter looked like a jerk

A, what would be the point of asking questions about something that you know he cannot answer?

B, you understand that he is literally, by Irish law, not allowed to comment. Their system is different, from my understanding. They don't make allegations public until conviction, or perhaps trial. He literally cannot comment.

C, is being edgy and a muck racker so entertaining to you? Do you think Jim Acosta is a good journalist?

In Australia there’s an a current affairs program and journalists constantly chase people in the middle of court cases so they run away and the baby boomers who watch it jump the gun and are like ‘Look! They’re guilty!’ So annoying.

ESPN is a joke

It shows that they are hypocrites I remember they ripped Mayweather, but when its their own like Conor or Tyson Fury they stay mum $$$

It's innocent until proven guilty you destructive liberal cucks who are always trying to ruin the lives of everybody you dislike.

The liberal ideologists who got us to that concept centuries ago would be rolling in their graves at how you guys act nowadays.

It's innocent until proven guilty you destructive liberal cucks who are always trying to ruin the lives of everybody you dislike.

The liberal ideologists who got us to that concept centuries ago would be rolling in their graves at how you guys act nowadays.
Exactly. The scary part is how many people who are unsuccessful and unqualified now believe their worldview is the blueprint to be followed. "Love and peace" aren't political positions you idiots.

giphy.gif

I totes predicted this

IF he gets asked by other media members, which i seriously doubt, he'll say "ive already said all i have to say about that in my ariel helwani interview". but in reality any media member that asks questions the ufc doesnt like, won't be given credentials again. this has happened before and its a matter of routine now.

Why was Conor never accused before he became rich and famous...

Conor obviously gets pussy so why would he need to force himself on some thot

wow

before a hypothetical dude was rich the ugly poor dude didn’t really have women around him. After he’s rich just because he has women around him in skimpy outfits doesn’t mean they want to get fucked...hence rape

wow

before a hypothetical dude was rich the ugly poor dude didn’t really have women around him. After he’s rich just because he has women around him in skimpy outfits doesn’t mean they want to get fucked...hence rape
He had tens before he even started fighting, Look at Dee.

All kinds of women want to fuck him. Some might take advantage that they did and call rape for money.

Back