UFC's Media Suppression about Conor's Sexual Assault Allegations

Asking the questions again and again is pointless. If Conor answered he's only going to deny it.
If the MMA 'journalist' wants to find out the answers then they should get on a plane and fly to Dublin and start investigating but that won't give them instant clicks and views will it.

What’s even funnier is the people defending Mcgregor,
“it’s not related to the event!” “He already answered them on ESPN!”
Those of you making excuses for this guy should be well ashamed of yourselves

the guy allegedly raped two women and punched a defenseless old man while he was hiding away from MMA. Those are fair questions to ask of him.
Now it’s on him to answer accordingly for his actions.
Not the UFC to hide his trash.

Pretty sure it was just a money grab. They had consensual sex and she claimed rape like most do to rich man. Why was Conor never accused before he became rich and famous...

Conor obviously gets pussy so why would he need to force himself on some thot
We don't know much about this case but without talking about Conor, you can see how a guy that has yes men all around him, in the heat of the moment won't take a no for an answer after flirting with the girl for a while.

You should read the leaked questionnaire Ronaldo (a way more successful and better looking guy) sent to his lawyers in which he basically confesses how he raped some girl.

I'm glad the UFC did that. If things ever become official, then I will reconsider my position. Until then I'm not interested in rumors like all of the drama queens out there.

The MMA media does not need to ask the same questions about his sexual cases over and over

Conrad has answered them and the media now needs to shut up about it. That guy who asked about it during the press conference is a loser, he already knew the answer to his question

That journalist was such a dweeb.

We don't know much about this case but without talking about Conor, you can see how a guy that has yes men all around him, in the heat of the moment won't take a no for an answer after flirting with the girl for a while.

You should read the leaked questionnaire Ronaldo (a way more successful and better looking guy) sent to his lawyers in which he basically confesses how he raped some girl.
He might have grabbed her ass at best. No way did he legit rape her. All the women he could sleep with including his hot ass girlfriend. It’s very unlikely he took it. He’s a millionaire and famous, this happens all the time, just a money grab.

You guys don't understand OP's point lol, he is not criticizing Conor or supporting the journalist for asking the question.

He is highlighting (literally) the UFC's method to shush independent journalists. He never said if it was good/bad.

Why do any of the rich millionaires do the crimes they do? Being rich and famous doesn't make you less likely to rape someone or commit a crime. Why did Conor attack that old man? Why did he break and steal that man's phone?

Rape is not really about sex. I couldn't imagine getting off while trying to hold a girl still against her will. There is only a certain type of person that can do that.
In Conor’s case yes. Not only is he rich and famous, he’s very attractive to women. He has no problem getting pussy nor would it make sense for him to force himself on any woman. Look at Dee ffs

They had consensual sex and she’s now doing a money grab. It only happens to rich famous athletes for some reason lol they must be all rapists right?

The hard truth some men never realize is how dirty lying sluts women can be. Being a white knight and a simping beta male is what is giving power to these women who cry rape now a days. 80% of women who cry rape are full of shit and mainly just want attention.

I bet some of your exes and friends have said they were raped before too. Women love the pity and attention.

Last edited:
Where is that other thread about a serious journalist, who didn't get his UFC credential because of that? He already explained UFC's way. Mobsters act like this, no news.

McGregor needs to be exposed with all the questions possible about that. Asking questions is not claiming, he needs to answer the fucking questions and that's it. Simple.

Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

1. Conor was expecting to be asked about it regardless it was in NY times for gods sake

2. Conor made a statement on it, to keep asking the same question about it is pointless since he will give same answers

3. conor lives in your head rent fee hahaha

In Conor’s case yes. Not only is he rich and famous, he’s very attractive to women. He has no problem getting pussy nor would it make sense for him to force himself on any woman. Look at Dee ffs

They had consensual sex and she’s now doing a money grab. It only happens to rich famous athletes for some reason lol they must be all rapists right?

The hard truth some men never realize is how dirty lying sluts women can be. Being a white knight and a simping beta male is what is giving power to these women who cry rape now a days. 80% of women who cry rape are full of shit and mainly just want attention.

I bet some of your exes and friends have said they were raped before too. Women love the pity and attention.

This doesn't address my post at all. You completely ignored any of the points I made. Also holy shit do you have massive women issues.

there are ongoing investigations, what do you expect them to do? Any comment Conor makes could be used against him, so its best to let those investigating the cases do their jobs and leave Conor and Cowboy to have their fight.

He denied them
What more does he need to say about it?

He's not gonna go into details on a pending investigation

<JagsKiddingMe>
right? its like they expect him to say "well now that you mention it, I did rape those women" or something... its ridiculous

He might have grabbed her ass at best. No way did he legit rape her. All the women he could sleep with including his hot ass girlfriend. It’s very unlikely he took it. He’s a millionaire and famous, this happens all the time, just a money grab.
Conor has 2 sexual assault allegations against him from 2 different women within a year. It's not just one woman. It's two. That's suspicious as fuck. Conor quit drinking and got clean because he realized he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail by getting fucked up and raping another woman.

Before fight week, the UFC had its business partner, ESPN, write questions about Conor's sexual allegations (see the Ariel Helwani interview).
Since they're business partners, they could have told Conor the questions in advance so he had time to prepare answers--and they had every incentive to.

Now, every time one of the independent journalists asks questions, Dana and Conor can claim the topic has already been addressed without answering them:

Finally, note Dana's preemptive dismissal of the question:
"He answered these questions yesterday on ESPN".
He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
It's a clever move. A da** clever move.
giphy.gif

I seriously doubt ESPN would collude with shitty ass UFC. They have never been accused of protecting any athlete in any sport who was facing criminal charges.

tbh these questions are pointless

what do they have to do with the fight that is going to happen tomorrow?

it is so far a baseless allegation, he has not been charged with anything. if conor had charges, a court date, etc. then the story would be different.

but you might as well ask conor what brand of toothpaste he uses or what cartoons his kids watch. all irrelevant to the fight
They....they did ask what cartoons his kid watches

Finally, note Dana's preemptive dismissal of the question:
"He answered these questions yesterday on ESPN".
He said this before he heard the questions. How did Dana know Conor had already answered the questions if he hadn't heard them yet?

To be clear, I'm not making any statement or implication about the veracity of the accusations. I don't know if they're true or not or what evidence exists to support them if any.

I'm only commenting on the UFC's deceptive methods of suppressing media inquiry.
It's a clever move. A da** clever move.
giphy.gif

I don't follow this shit but if it's an ongoing court case then they can't talk about it you goof!

Back