UFC's Looking for a fight show

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is much better than TUF shows.

Lets wait til more than 2/3 episodes have been released before we say that.

TUF went stale ages ago, Looking For a Fight is a breath of fresh air by comparison. Enjoying it a lot so far. Someone in the comments of the first episode had a great suggestion, that they should do a lot of these with different UFC legends in place of Dana. Would be awesome to watch Chuck Liddell scouting talent, as it's always fun to watch Chuck watch fights.
20130321215451-d73a6576.gif

I like it. I could do without a lot of the Dana/Sera/Nick eating bull testicles, water skiing, etc..., but I like it.

Fantalastic show IMO

I know zero clue what the show is about, what's the general concept?

I know zero clue what the show is about, what's the general concept?

Dana White, Matt Serra and Nick the Tooth travel and check out small regional fight cards. They spend half of the show sight-seeing in the area of the fight, then the other half watching the fights and picking out fighters they want to bring into the UFC.

I like it. I could do without a lot of the Dana/Sera/Nick eating bull testicles, water skiing, etc..., but I like it.

Nick the tooth and Serra are pretty awesome characters, it's funny seeing them in all sort of situations like when Serra schooled Nick when they grappled.
Seeing them do stuff other than just watching the fights make the show much more interesting.

Nick the tooth and Serra are pretty awesome characters, it's funny seeing them in all sort of situations like when Serra schooled Nick when they grappled.
Seeing them do stuff other than just watching the fights make the show much more interesting.

Dana on boat was hilarius.

Serra: You can be boat model.

Havent seen and thought it would be complete bs, but im semi-interested now. Do they actually show the fights?

the personalities and the sight seeing the best part and their reactions when they watch the fights.

It was pretty cool seeing them in my BJJ gym in Alaska.

My buddy was in the first episode...was pretty cool. Unfortunately he lost the fight :(

Nah, if I want to see 3 old guys, 2 bald and one crazy, doing stupid shit and eating fattening food, there're plenty of better shows on History and Spike I could follow. When all else fails, I could always go back and rewatch Kenny vs. Spenny. Kenny Hotz has Nick the tooth beat on crazy.

Back