UFC's Jon Jones -- Mentoring Kids at Boys & Girls Club' Getting Life Back On Track

From the good of his soul or just good PR, you know UFC want him back.

Well aren't you the naive one. After all the shit Jon has done and said and gotten away with you think he is genuinely doing this out of the goodness of his heart. Lol

Jon Jones is a sociopath.

wahhhhhh

Disgusting cynical PR stunt.

Maybe he should hang out with Hulk Hogan as his mentor.

agree, then he could have a wicked heil hitler eye gouge technique. imagine him going full nazi on the eyes of his opponents...

anyways, no one believes Jones is some reformed christian good guy anymore. this is probably to show the judge. He'll go back to his white lady soon enough

Playing UFC video game with little kids. Appropriate for sure.

That game is rated 16+ too

UFC-2010-Undisputed-2010-NL-FR-ENG-Front-Cover-47379.jpg

da fuq Jon (lol)

All to protect him from media and fan prosecution. I wonder who told him to do it? I seriously doubt he thought it up on his own.

Jon Jones doing what is good for Jon Jones. Nothing new here.

Getting in that community service because he knows a lot will be thrown at him at sentencing lol

Will this count towards time served for community service? Or is it so his lawyers can help defend Jon and paint him as a good man?

Either way, it's a better use of time than mowing down pregnant ladies while plastered.

I wonder if he wrote out the 10 crack commandments on the blackboard.

Yeah agreed. For some reason since DC has won the belt i don't like his "new" attitude.

did you see brian stann tell him that he wanted to see gus come down to texas and punch him in the mouth? lol

he was just being funny, but still, it made me like stann a lil more. :redface:

did you see brian stann tell him that he wanted to see gus come down to texas and punch him in the mouth? lol

he was just being funny, but still, it made me like stann a lil more. :redface:

I missed that, but I want to see it.

Whatever the reason's Jones is doing this, it will be positive. The haters believe that he is just doing it for PR, and that may well be true. He speech was definitely generic, but he's definitely and amateur at this.

Even if it is just a publicity stunt, in playing the part of the motivational speaker one can not help but be affected in a positive way, unless of course he is a true socio/psychopath.

I don't see him as a sociopath, though is behavior has been quite selfish. I think that he just hasn't grown up due in part to being successful so young and not being able to resist the party lifestyle afforded to the famous.

Time will tell. If he doesn't come out of this a better person, then perhaps his issues are pathological. I've been rooting for him to lose since his first title defense, but I'm definitely hoping for him to come out of this mess he's put himself an improved man.

everyone loves a good comeback story. throw some sparkles and sentimental music in there and people will eat it up.

Back