UFCs first Promo for McGregor vs Khabib

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Not sure what to think of it tbh. Should they really have included the Bus attack?

I guess in todays promotion, everything is fair game.

One thing's for sure, we can expect an escalation of smack talk in the coming weeks between these two. They legit have beef now.

"It was the most disgusting thing to ever happen in the UFC"

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

they definitely should have included the bus attack but the promo is a load of shite

Conor - an amazing martial artist. But even a better friend. LOYALTY. To his friend Artem, who everyone mocks, throws him away like a piece of shit. Conor has known him since he was like 15. Brings him into camp, the corner for Floyd. LOYALTY.

When it's all said and done, he will be known as a legend. 1000 years from now people will remember him like they remember Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great.

Keep flapping haters.

No I don't think they should have used it, for reasons most may find trivial.

How they used it in that promo is awful and makes it worse! Its's like a bad WWE horror film. It's lame imo.

The bus incident is plain embarrassing. Will watch when i get home though

No clip of Artem getting cucked as violin plays?

For the casual general public, the bus incident is a good storyline. You don't often have legitimate, real life beef between two of the top fighters in the world. Don't blame them for using it.

Everyone complains when the UFC uses fake drama to make it seem like two dudes hate eachother then when we get real raw emotions where Connor could have gone to prison for throwing a Dollie at a bus and they use that to sell the "bad blood" people are against it? I mean idk, are we just supposed to not talk about this thing because Michael got a cut on his cheek?

I'm not defending connors actions I'm more so caught on the whole "it's lame when guys pretend to hate eachother" well, we don't have to pretend anymore.

Could care less about any of the outside "Antics" and i had no idea there were cameras rolling at the time of the bus thing.smdh

These kids eat eveything up now a days dont they??

Cant stand Connie but hes got this fight.lol

Conor - an amazing martial artist. But even a better friend. LOYALTY. To his friend Artem, who everyone mocks, throws him away like a piece of shit. Conor has known him since he was like 15. Brings him into camp, the corner for Floyd. LOYALTY.

When it's all said and done, he will be known as a legend. 1000 years from now people will remember him like they remember Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great.

Keep flapping haters.
McGregor fans are some of the creepiest people in the world

I can't believe people can type this gay shit

<{Joewithit}>

This will get all the leprechauns flocking back to Conor's nuts.

Should have added this in too...

29738011_168576993861432_1245545351973175296_n.jpg

4AE7602000000578-5589685-_They_threw_a_chair_through_a_window_of_our_bus_and_we_re_stuck_-m-81_1523128841130.jpg

Back