UFC194: When was the last time we saw the best 4 fighters of a division in one night?

That weekend the 4 best MW and 4 best FW will fight, Edgar/Mendes, Aldo/McGregor and Chris/Luke and Jacare/Yoel.

It's gonna be like another Christmas in December...

lol what
Chris has it the EASIEST among them, by a wide margin. Rockhold has nothing for Chris, and he will look like a helpless schoolchild in this fight. I swear, Rockhold is the most overrated fighter on sherdog just because he beat a #dadbod Machida.

I'd favor Yoel and Romero over him too.

Dude, chill haha. I bet you were saying the same shit about Dillashaw vs Barao, let the fight happen. Luke will make it competitive.

Alot of you sleep on Jacare, dont forget that this is the guy who outgrappled Werdum in the mundials
and even beat Maia in pure grappling, he is the #1 grappler in all of MMA no doubt.

I just watched a BJJ match the other day someone posted where Maia beat Jacare.

I have Jacare beating Yoel. He can certainly control him and negate his athleticism.

However, I think Yoel is slightly more dangerous for Chris because Chris is very willing to take punches to try and land his own. That could open up some opportunities for a guy like Yoel.

I believe that Chris can keep it on the feet against Jacare and get a competitive but clear win.

yea you do make some solid points, i just hope that Jacare wont stand and strike with Weidman because thats a fight he cant win, i would even rather have him resort to pulling guard on Weidman.

Back