UFC Zagreb poster looks like a before/after progression

BWR made a very good JDS fire gif but that thread got lost after the migration.
@bigwaverider

I remember that gif. The guy was cool. He said to add some fire. So I did. And then he said more! So I made more. Then he said mucho mega more! It was all in good fun and this was the final "mucho mega more" version. He was so happy with the output and that made me happy to be of service. I am a servant/slave to most shoop requests that I get.

(The final version was cropped as from the original which is below.)

9ECbjUq.gif

edit: This was the original image. I never erased the other guys from the original. They are drowned out and covered by the fire. The fire is a single element that was layered like 30 times.

qqNog8G.jpg

Last edited:
I remember that gif. The guy was cool. He said to add some fire. So I did. And then he said more! So I made more. Then he said mucho mega more! It was all in good fun and this was the final "mucho mega more" version. He was so happy with the output and that made me happy to be of service. I am a servant/slave to most shoop requests that I get.

(The final version above was cropped as from the original.)

9ECbjUq.gif

edit: This was the original image. I never erasded the other guys from the original. They are drowned out and sovered by the fire. The fire is a single element that was layered like 30 times.

qqNog8G.jpg

hell yeah, i thought it was lost forever, thanks, man!

hell yeah, i thought it was lost forever, thanks, man!

I have an imgur account and I am pretty sure they never get erased. If you remember the guy who requested it, can you send it to him Indrid?

Last edited:
I have an imgur account and I am pretty sure the never get erased. If you remember the guy who requested it, can you send it to him Indrid?
i requested it, it was my thread haha. it was something about this picture needing more fire, i even made a poll about it lol.

glad it's back, it is a good gif to have.

JDS looks really creepy. I don't think that look would be an improvement for Big Ben.

I'd be massive too, if I lived in that glorious state
4644curdsyellow5pound-jpg.jpg

I"m so hyped seeing Nganou destroying another guy into oblivion.

8rWSPVW.gif

lmao...those guys making these posters don't even try anymore ....do they use mspaint?

Back