News UFC working on finalizing Julianna Peña vs. Aspen Ladd for UFC Columbus

Who wins?

• Total voters
Aspen has beeh training with Andrea "KGB" Lee

The two most annoying, entitled women's fighters ever? Good. Let them fight.

Aspen with her BULLSHIT sexism accusation towards Herb Dean, and Pena for trying to kick men in the balls, because they wouldn't allow Pena and her buddy into the bar. Bitches know what they're doing when they go for a man's nutsack. Should be felony assault, with intent to cripple. Fuck Pena. Wish one of the Bouncers had given her ass equal rights n lefts.

Shevchenko bless.

In what way?
I mean she doesn't have to strike with her. There are ways to be defensively responsible and close distance. Especially against someone with terrible tdd. She doesnt even need to shoot for crazy takedowns she just needs get the clinch. GDR reactions were terrible against Amanda, I mean she couldn't even stop telegraphed takedowns.

Last edited:
Ladd is a younger version Pena they both fight in a similar style. Both pretty good top position wrestler. Pena didn't look all that good last fight if that version of Pena shows up she'll get out hustled much like what she did to Cat.

Pena to win easily. She's gonna take Ladd to the ground and dominate her all day long. Look at what she did to Alpha Cat.

Uh Zingano isn't exactly anything special. Besides she was past her prime when Pena thought her. Aspens ground game is excellent opponents have trouble getting her off them once she gets them on the ground. Also Zingano won 1 round against Pena so it wasn't a completely dominant performance from Pena plus she got koed by Mora and lost to Bennett

Last edited:
2 girls I can't stand, I will be praying for a double KO

<Prem974>

Uh Zingano isn't exactly anything special. Besides she was past her prime when Pena thought her. Aspens ground game is excellent opponents have trouble getting her off them once she gets them on the ground. Also Zingano won 1 round against Pena so it wasn't a completely dominant performance from Pena plus she got koed by Mora and lost to Bennett
Aspen does have an excellent ground game but Pena might be the best in the division when it comes to fighting off her back. Nicco, Cat and Valentina took her down, but weren't able to do anything with the position.

Pena lost to Moras because of doctor stoppage, but she avenged that loss on TUF and submitted Moras in the second round. Also, Pena fought DeAnna Bennet at Flyweight and Pena is clearly too big for that division.

I'm really excited for this fight! I love this match-up.

War

kqJCfZ6.gif

He never gets old huh

Rooting for ladd just because pena wanted to take a hiatus to become a single mom.

Clown world shit...

Pena by groin kick.

Good scrap. Both exciting grapplers who go for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back