News UFC working on finalizing Julianna Peña vs. Aspen Ladd for UFC Columbus

Who wins?

• Total voters
Let's go! I really like this fight. Hopefully winner gets a title shot.

this card is shaping up nice...

now if they just announce Matt Brown's fight.

DGAF, don't care who wins, just want a real good fight with a KO in the end.

Bleh, wmma.
We have Nunes as the goat, then GDR who is great but who will never beat Nunes, then we have the Pena's and the Ladds. Girls who will be destroyed by GDR let alone Nunes.

They can fight for the #1contender all they want, at the end Amanda beats them all.
Idk GDR has big ass holes in her game, her wrestling sucks. Honestly I think Pena would taker her down and beat the shit out of her. I'd even pick Ladd in a rematch.

73 votes for don't give a fuck

<bball2>

Interesting. Ladd tends to start her fights as if she had just realized she's in a fight and Pena always comes out swinging. If Ladd doesn't get caught early it should be an ugly but fun brawl between two fighters with a lot of heart but poor technique that Aspen ends up taking.

Idk GDR has big ass holes in her game, her wrestling sucks. Honestly I think Pena would taker her down and beat the shit out of her. I'd even pick Ladd in a rematch.
Pena is very good at closing the distance without getting hit, so I could see her being able to neutralize GDR's striking like she did against Valentina. Ladd's striking defense is pretty bad though and it only took one punch for GDR to put her down, so I think the same thing would happen in a rematch.

Wne did macyee barber change her name to aspen?

i voted for dont give a fuck, but i'm writing in pena cuz i give a third of a fuck

I still feel Ladd still has the easier adjustment to make in the fight.

Back