UFC will sign Lina Akhtar Lansberg for weak bantam weight division

200_s.gif

Well she already has more TKOs than Bethe.

Lina is better than Bethe. Also Pannie and Agnieszka should be in the UFC.

UFC needs to build stars instead of just sending them straight to Ronda.

McMann could've been better groomed instead of send straight after beating some random chick.

Why is Miriam nakamoto not being signed? She'd the Muay thai goat who is a killer in the clinch. Unlike Holly she's actually an aggressive,dangerous striker...don't think she beats Ronda though

Lina is better than Bethe. Also Pannie and Agnieszka should be in the UFC.

UFC needs to build stars instead of just sending them straight to Ronda.

McMann could've been better groomed instead of send straight after beating some random chick.

i think they may have learned their lesson in regards to holly holm

I won't doubt it, UFC needs more 135 fighters to hype up

Why is Miriam nakamoto not being signed? She'd the Muay thai goat who is a killer in the clinch. Unlike Holly she's actually an aggressive,dangerous striker...don't think she beats Ronda though

I agree that Miriam is beast, I've been a fan since I discovered her on Fight Girls back in 08, however, ... Miriam is also 38, which doesn't mean that she is done, but just that she won't have many years left, and she is coming off an injury which I am not sure is even healed yet.

I agree that Miriam is beast, I've been a fan since I discovered her on Fight Girls back in 08, however, ... Miriam is also 38, which doesn't mean that she is done, but just that she won't have many years left, and she is coming off an injury which I am not sure is even healed yet.

At that age and with knee injuries, it's not looking good for her. She is a great fighter, but if she is going to make something happen, it's got to be soon. Unless, she is Randy Couture.

Back