UFC will no longer do out of competition drug testing

UFC doesn't do out of comp testing, NSAC does. UFC only does testing when the Commision isn't available like the le card in china.

Nothing has changed at all.

exactly. But they wanted to and talked about this so much this year. It seemed like a done deal already pretty much.

Marc Ratner end of september: "We are in the process, and everybody here has bought into it, so we are going to do something it

This is a very misleading thread, even if it's accurate.

i suppose this is the only answer. its not as though they could have learned from prior mistakes and changed things up.

and i thought le was a fight time test, not a randon test.

Denis Siver just put an order in for two crates of go-go juice.

t4f5p.gif

What does it matter?

Half the people here don't even care fighters cheat.
It's insane to me.

The sport is a joke and will never be legitimate.

-*Edit the poster below me is a perfect example. Some sport we've got going here guys....

Less testing the better!

We don't need any more fights scrapped because of PEDs. Like fans really care that much or even notice the impact of PEDs on fights.

Cung Le got his ass kicked while he was on PED. Lesnar and Overeem can take as much PEDs as they want and they won't beat Velasquez.

Really minor impact on most fights, and in the cases that it would, hopefully both fighters are on PEDs so that it would be an even playing field.

I know it sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. Cynical, yes, sarcastic, no.

Of course, this is because I'm not a clean pro fighter, I'm just a fan. I can understand how pissed clean pro fighters would be. Though they should think about taking PEDs themselves.

Last edited:
Maybe if they were willing to spend the money on proper labs and testing they wouldn't have fucked up the Le situation and could keep doing the testing.

Accoring to Blotter on twitter the UFC is going to pay the commissions to do the extra testing. Which is okay if true. They screwed up and probably want to shore up all their financial ends with the upcoming lawsuit. However commissions all do the testing differently. They should just hire WADA or USDA or somebody else.

Whats the difference between UFC doing their own testing and funding the commissions doing extra testing?

If UFC gives commissions money to test guys during camps and out of camps what does it matter?

Just need more testing than day of or after the fight. AS long as big fights/champ fights are being tested during camp its good.

Accoring to Blotter on twitter the UFC is going to pay the commissions to do the extra testing. Which is okay if true. They screwed up and probably want to shore up all their financial ends with the upcoming lawsuit. However commissions all do the testing differently. They should just hire WADA or USDA or somebody else.

what about non state/country commissions?

lol toughest testing in sports. No joke people here use to spout that hilarious nonsense from Dana. And that was years ago.

Ubereem vs Brock II
in a non commission state:p:):D

Sounds like an excuse not to do it.

Dana always bitched when people suggested it before.

Back