UFC will no longer do out of competition drug testing

So it was not the post fight test??

He failed out of competition? I didn't even realize this with the forums exploding like that and not seeing this news before.

So in essence this was nothing more than Jones partying hard a month out his fight?

But why so much hate then? Oh wait that's right! All those haters who had to lay low for a few days powdering their hurt rearsides and eating their crow all alone with their hateful selfs after another impressive Jones performance on saturday are now trying to act like he is a PED user and actually failed a drug test.

Not true at all, stop making excuses for your boy, nuthugger.

sue him for using something that wasn't banned by the athletic commission. Great idea, why not sue him for taking vitamins too? It should be banned for out of comp use if weed is, but that's not the case.

Yes, he should definitely sue for vitamins, as well.

Vitamins and cocaine are exactly the same.

DC is right about Jones being fake, I couldn't agree more. Jones beat DC fair and square, but Jones is still a scumbag. This makes me want to see him lose more.

UFC uses damage control and soothes everything over like Jones is a victim? So what, if DC won they would of made it seem like Jones lost because of his "drug use"? What a damn joke. He doesn't need drug treatment, he just needs to be open about who he is and not lie anymore. He's just another hot shot athlete who's above the law and greedy as hell.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't even apologize to DC! Granted I don't believe it enhanced his performance, but still on general principle.

Why are people looking only at loopholes? How about just admitting your hero is a joke. Sure he's the best fighter in the world, but he sure as hell isn't the poster child the UFC and everyone makes him out to be.

Probably doesn't matter to anyone, but I'll never cheer for him again. I hope he loses by submission or KO.

Not true at all, stop making excuses for your boy, nuthugger.

yes it is.

every single point. Especially the last part as I know you can attest to wether you want to or not :)

DC is right about Jones being fake, I couldn't agree more. Jones beat DC fair and square, but Jones is still a scumbag. This makes me want to see him lose more.

UFC uses damage control and soothes everything over like Jones is a victim? So what, if DC won they would of made it seem like Jones lost because of his "drug use"? What a damn joke. He doesn't need drug treatment, he just needs to be open about who he is and not lie anymore. He's just another hot shot athlete who's above the law and greedy as hell.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he didn't even apologize to DC! Granted I don't believe it enhanced his performance, but still on general principle.

Why are people looking only at loopholes? How about just admitting your hero is a joke. Sure he's the best fighter in the world, but he sure as hell isn't the poster child the UFC and everyone makes him out to be.

Probably doesn't matter to anyone, but I'll never cheer for him again. I hope he loses by submission or KO.

UFC sure made him poster boy in the promo vids, yeah.

You still here, pussy?

The punishment to Jones should be receiving repeated leg kicks from Pedro Rizzo for a time period of no less than 15 minutes.

Well I just learned that cocaine isnt a banned substance pre fight? wtf. and yet diaz's win over gomi was a NC because he had weed metabolites in his system, most likely from months earlier.

he failed the post fight test.

if the metabolites are still there post fight it's illegal.

so in essence, Jones did absolutely nothing wrong from a legal standpoint.
From the standpoint of being an idiot, for some reason he seems to do the most stupid things and make sure everyone gets to see him do it

The punishment to Jones should be receiving repeated leg kicks from Pedro Rizzo for a time period of no less than 15 minutes.

I wonder if you even knew how dumb this post was, when you hit submit.

Vitor-Belfort-1024x582.jpg

UFC sure made him poster boy in the promo vids, yeah.

You still here, pussy?

Maybe not in the promos, but look how positive and encouraging the UFC is being about all this. They would not treat any other athlete in the UFC the way they treat their cash cow Jones. No punishment, bad words, or no nothing!

Yes, I understand Jones technically didn't break UFC/athletic commission guidelines. That doesn't change the fact Jones is fake as hell and tries to portray this image of being a clean athlete and good person.

Well I just learned that cocaine isnt a banned substance pre fight? wtf. and yet diaz's win over gomi was a NC because he had weed metabolites in his system, most likely from months earlier.

weed metabolites stay longer in your body

cocaine metabolites are gone in like 2 days

so basically you can do all the blow you want until about 2 days before a fight

Covered it up how? NSAC couldnt suspend him or keep him from fighting since WADA doesnt ban coke out of competition.

So UFC should have cancelled a huge fight on their own cause Jones did some coke a month out? he also passed a drug test after that.

And yes this is def part of the reason why they arent gonna do their own out of comp testing for situations like this. They can afford to lose fights like this. Spend millions to help them lose more millions.

I wouldnt be surprised if Dana n co paid off the NSAC to change the fine print and take cocaine off the banned list in light of recent events.

All this just seems way too smooth and convenient

I wouldnt be surprised if Dana n co paid off the NSAC to change the fine print and take cocaine off the banned list in light of recent events.

All this just seems way too smooth and convenient

Yep! I agree, way too smooth and convenient=damage control!

Last edited:
So..out of competition drug testing..means you can do any drug ie Test, Anabolics, Steroids, Coke, Weed, etc without facing consequences?....never knew about that.

The-more-you-know.png

Hmm, I wonder...was it really the one test that they handled poorly (which could easily be corrected in the future), or the fact that just about everyone that they tested out of competition ends up testing positive for something (including just about all their biggest draws)....

Back