UFC will have trouble in the Asian markets.

Eh they're ok....some of the fights have been pretty good
Never pass up a chance to watch aoki/manuef/askren
...Overall Talent level is lacking

....All in all the more organizations doing mma events mean MORE fights to watch...which isn't a bad thing

Is internet stream still the only way to watch?
Tv deal would be fucking awesome

Fight network in Canada but no other tv network in the west but soon hopefully.
The talent is lacking a bit but most of these markets have just satrted training MMA. Plus don't forget Eddie Ng, Chi Lewis Parry ( 6ft-9 heavyweight 5-0)

you want to know why there is no info? assuming you don't actually work for them.

because before they had put on 4 shows, they had a ONE FC Summit where they paid for hotel rooms in the 5 star Marina Sands Resort for all the local MMA media. so now those guys will not say anything critical about One FC hoping they might get another free holiday.

There are still people who buy into One FC's PR bullshit? They literally gave away
most of tickets for free in the Philippines.
The UFC already invaded Singapore aka One FC's home. I guess we are encountering
another One FC's schill here (two of them already banned)

It's more beneficial than not to have an organization around like One FC, but that doesn't mean they are a serious business threat to the UFC. Time will tell if UFC's expansion into Asia is a success, weather they are or not ONE FC won't be a factor.

We'll see. But the UFC better hurry because ONE FC is (despite what a certain someone on this threads thinks) gaining ground.

you want to know why there is no info? assuming you don't actually work for them.

because before they had put on 4 shows, they had a ONE FC Summit where they paid for hotel rooms in the 5 star Marina Sands Resort for all the local MMA media. so now those guys will not say anything critical about One FC hoping they might get another free holiday.

Source?

We'll see. But the UFC better hurry because ONE FC is (despite what a certain someone on this threads thinks) gaining ground.

:rolleyes:

Gaining ground? Their event's quality is getting worse every month. The only
place they dominate is Singapore, where they are promoting 1-0 Singaporean
vs Random Malaysian for nationalistic draw.

You really want to play this game? Because many posters here have been
dealing with One FC's schills for years now.

Someone posts that video of Murican journalists swimming in 5 star hotel's
swimming pool please?

There are still people who buy into One FC's PR bullshit? They literally gave away
The UFC already invaded Singapore aka One FC's home. I guess we are encountering

I actually watch the events and see the attendance and see Peter Davis and Eddie Ng appear on sport chat shows etc.

:rolleyes:

Gaining ground? Their event's quality is getting worse every month. The only
place they dominate is Singapore, where they are promoting 1-0 Singaporean
vs Random Malaysian for nationalistic draw.

I think Eddie Ng is really the guy they promote in Singapore seeing as he trains at Evolve MMA.

[YT]/watch?v=bFBUM280wso[/YT]

I don't see whats wrong in supporting this organisation. They are building a new market with local fighters. IMO i think they should include Australian Fighters as well.

I don't see whats wrong in supporting this organisation. They are building a new market with local fighters. IMO i think they should include Australian Fighters as well.

Thank you someone on my side and Rob Lisita did fight on the last card so maybe more to come.

I actually watch the events and see the attendance and see Peter Davis and Eddie Ng appear on sport chat shows etc.

Are you living in Singapore? You seem to assume that you are the only one
who watches the event.

Oh wait, I also watch and actually paid for their shxtty stream, and I remember
empty seats pretty clearly.

One FC makes false claims about expanding to 20 shows per year, they did not
promote their Korean champion (who beat their poster boy) and act like he was
just a filler for their next poster. Even pulling him out of Road FC events.
Non-evolve mma athletes who actually deal with them have posted here
that other local promotions are much better, since they actually take care of them.

They are ridiculously biased towards Evolve MMA and would try to fast track
their guys to title shot which ends up hilariously since they all got beaten down
by no name fighters.

And many things more...

yes it seems TS is :icon_lol:

You really want to play this game? Because many posters here have been
dealing with One FC's schills for years now.

Someone posts that video of Murican journalists swimming in 5 star hotel's
swimming pool please?

not just Murican, but guys from all over Asia...the amount of PR blogs for the next six months after was a joke...

but have you noticed a lot of these same guys are not around as much nowadays? maybe they need to do another summit (holiday for free bitches)

How are they gaining ground? UFC increased their output in Asia exponentially in 2014 while ONE FC has largely been stagnant since it's inception.

I think Eddie Ng is really the guy they promote in Singapore seeing as he trains at Evolve MMA.

[YT]/watch?v=bFBUM280wso[/YT]

You see, the difference between me and you is that I actually follow mma in
South East Asia and can name all their poster boys while all you know is Eddie Ng.

Mitch Chilson (got stopped by random Thai twice, the first time they managed
to turn it to no decision, not the second time though), Eddie Ng (Evolve MMA guy
that they are bringing up nicely), Radeem Rahman (A Singaporean who is being
built up by beating random Malaysian), Leandro Issa (their BJJ god who got
fast tracked to title shot against 7-4 guy whom he already beat only to get
blasted away), Zorobabel Moreira (heavily hyped by Evolve and One FC then
got derailed hard by Boku)

You want some more?

bwahahahahahahahahaha

You must not like anything Asian, huh? Why so much belligerence? You got a minority stake in the UFC?

Tell us how you really feel?:rolleyes:

Are you living in Singapore? You seem to assume that you are the only one
who watches the event.

Oh wait, I also watch and actually paid for their shxtty stream, and I remember
empty seats pretty clearly.

One FC makes false claims about expanding to 20 shows per year, they did not
promote their Korean champion (who beat their poster boy) and act like he was
just a filler for their next poster. Even pulling him out of Road FC events.
Non-evolve mma athletes who actually deal with them have posted here
that other local promotions are much better, since they actually take care of them.

They are ridiculously biased towards Evolve MMA and would try to fast track
their guys to title shot which ends up hilariously since they all got beaten down
by no name fighters.

And many things more...

EDDIE NG has not been fast tracked has one 4 fight straight in one fc and still has to face another fight this week which isn't a title fight.

However I didn't about know that stuff with Koji Oishi, that is bullshit and should support who ever the champ is.

Back