UFC Website..... SUCKS.

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
The UFC changed its website a few months ago. The new version... SUCKS.

How many clicks does it take to find out what time tonight's fights start? I still don't know, because I haven't found it. There's more to why it sucks, but is just one reason. The last version was much easier to gain information from. Sometimes flashy sucks when just laying out the information needed is easier.

/rant

12pm prelims
3pm main card

Have soccer at 2pm. DVR should record.... wait no, the assclowns decided that made too much sense.

How many clicks does it take to find out what time tonight's fights start? I still don't know, because I haven't found it. There's more to why it sucks, but is just one reason. The last version was much easier to gain information from. Sometimes flashy sucks when just laying out the information needed is easier.

/rant
It started a half hour ago

It started a half hour ago

Fuck... seriously.

Thanks to all above for the good input and better sources. When you have to go to a 3rd party website to learn about something, the 1st party sucks at its job.

2ghngj.jpg

I type UFC in google bar and it pulls up next event and start time.

The UFC website is like the women's MMA of websites.

Wasteland? Damn... I am clearly not the only one and people jumped all over this discussion.

Clearly moderation here does not happen by staff consensus.

Is it back to the shitty MySpace-esque format? I dont even want to go to it.

/rant

absolutely a fukn ugly nightmare of hard to get to information.

Flat out suks...........

Back