UFC WATER - MMA fights in water

This definitely needs to happen, instead of weight classes we could have water height classes.

Flyweight is fighting in puddles and Heavyweight could be fighting in Olympic pool.

I've always said that the only thing UFC is missing to be bigger than soccer is the introduction of a LFL (liquid fighting league).
Great idea but you have it back to front, the manlets need to be the ones slowed down so they can't avoid each other so much, the HW's need all the help they can get to increase overall activity. Perhaps ankle deep + bath salts ?

I'm a 6 time county fair mud wrestling champion and I would love to see my martial art represented in the UFC.

I'm 25-0 in water streetfights

GOAT
images

We need a new Bikini Karate Babes video game.
Bikini Karate Babes - UFC Underwater Fighting Ultra Hyper Super Alpha Turbo Edition 3.

We need a new Bikini Karate Babes video game.
Bikini Karate Babes - UFC Underwater Fighting Ultra Hyper Super Alpha Turbo Edition 3.

Man where did you find this stuff! This is quality shit hahaha

King of the Cage 7 was held in an open air arena. It started raining that day but they didn't cancel it. The ring was covered in so much water that the fighters were slipping and sliding and falling down. The referee, ring announcer, and the broadcast team wore rain coats. Ironically the name of the event was "Wet and Wild".

So it has happened, it was unintentional but it still happened.

Man where did you find this stuff! This is quality shit hahaha
Bikini Karate Babes was an old parody video game for PC that resembled Mortal Kombat but with women in bikinis.
All of the women are played by actresses.

I'm not sure if it ever had a cult following.
But the game was never meant to be serious.

Somehow this topic made me think of Karate Hottie, which then made me remember this game.

Bikini Karate Babes was an old parody video game for PC that resembled Mortal Kombat but with women in bikinis.
All of the women are played by actresses.

I'm not sure if it ever had a cult following.
But the game was never meant to be serious.

Somehow this topic made me think of Karate Hottie, which then made me remember this game.
Definitely needs a reboot

Back