UFC wanting Cowboy to get titleshot and Bendo off titleshot

TKZOMBIE

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Well 6 wins in a row is something to build up with Cowboy's fanbase.
And UFC wants cowboy to fight when RDA gets injured or if there is another chance. Not Bendo vs Pettis 3 or Bendo vs Khabiv to ruin the whole division.

Judges might not work for UFC but they understand the UFC's perspective.
They did it all their lives for UFC, why not this time?
There needs to be something done with the judges fxxking up score cards.

I mean, you cannot be outboxed, outkicked and win just via one significant takedown.
I thought sherdog despised those wrestlers winning by takedown.

129_795_500x5001.jpg

No tinfoil hat here. It was a close fight that could have gone either way. Bendo is also the king of winning controversial decisions so its nice to see the tables turned.

Cerrone landed significant hits. He didn't just take him down.

Bendo didn't win that fight. He can only squeak decisions by for so long till Judges catch up to his game. He got payback for his Robbery against Frankie Edgar in their second fight. I like Bendo but have zero sympathy for his loss. He's a good guy but he's borderline boring like Jose Aldo.

Cowboy won. Was close, but he won.

7 fight win streak...not 6

No tinfoil hat here. It was a close fight that could have gone either way. Bendo is also the king of winning controversial decisions so its nice to see the tables turned.

What this guy said, plus Cerrone landed more of what I would call decisive power shots in R1 and R2 which were very close. I think Bendo won R3, but I had R1 and R2for Cowboy by very slim margin. The TD in R2 probably won the fight for Cerrone as otherwise R2 might have gone Bendo. I found Rogan very annoying with his chatter during this fight. He made it sound like Henderson was amazing and was dominating Cerrone, which wasn't the case. Very close fight that could have gone either way and Henderson has been on the receiving end of several gifts.

Back