Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Branch has been impressive latley and i think he an beat Bisping
Marlon vs Cody would be fireworks
Justin vs Conor would be bannanas but a fight tailor made for Conor
Bigliov vs Stipe would be good also

The oldest man on the roster beat Bisping imo

Marlon and Cody would be good but Cody is on another level after last night.

Justin needs to beg Conor or something

marlon is the only champ who i could see possibly taking the belt if they got instant fights.

Daniel Branch would #murk Bisping at MW. Not too sure about Jon Jones, but Liam Geary is still the best LHW in the world right now.

Branch has been impressive latley and i think he an beat Bisping
Marlon vs Cody would be fireworks
Justin vs Conor would be bannanas but a fight tailor made for Conor
Bigliov vs Stipe would be good also
Justin vs Conor and Cody vs Marlon are both good fights

Btw who the fuck is Bigliov?

I said this forever now but.....

Gaetjhe is like Landa Vannata with actual technique and not relying on luck

Daniel Branch would #murk Bisping at MW. Not too sure about Jon Jones, but Liam Geary is still the best LHW in the world right now.
Another good troll job by the boxing fan @Queen B

Are ytou watching MMA because boxing is boring as fuck lately?

what are you saying all other fighters suck if their not in the UFC?
WSOF isn't Pride, Affliction, SF or even Elite XC. Their champs would get crushed more then likely

what are you saying all other fighters suck if their not in the UFC?
If they're in Bellator or WSOF then probably. Those are the fighters that have established themselves well enough to get paid over a thousand dollars but aren't good enough for the UFC to sign them. Either that or they've been released from the UFC which a lot of them have.

Liam mcgeary is in Bellator and Liam mcgreary just lost to Phil Davis in a lopsided decision. Mcgreary was never at Jones level.

It's funny that both WSOF and Bellator LHW champs got wrecked by Rumble in the past.

If they're in Bellator or WSOF then probably. Those are the fighters that have established themselves well enough to get paid over a thousand dollars but aren't good enough for the UFC to sign them. Either that or they've been released from the UFC which a lot of them have.
they have some good fighter they built up tho i wanna see marlon and branch in the ufc at least

Another good troll job by the boxing fan @Queen B

Are ytou watching MMA because boxing is boring as fuck lately?

You don't watch or follow boxing outside of when Floyd or Manny fights and some GGG youtube highlights. Don't comment on something you don't follow or know

Liam mcgreary just lost to Phil Davis in a lopsided division.

It's funny that both WSOF and Bellator LHW champs got wrecked by Rumble in the past.
I still think Geary is better. It was just a bad match up. Styles make fights and Geary has the style to beat Rumble and Jones.

Justin vs Conor and Cody vs Marlon are both good fights

Btw who the fuck is Bigliov?
i cant spell that fools name but hes some beast russian that survived getting stabbed and came back to win the hw title he has alot of potential

WSOF isn't Pride, Affliction, SF or even Elite XC. Their champs would get crushed more then likely
well we would never know till they fight right? anything n happen in this crazy sport of mma

I wanna say the UFC champs would clean up but then I thought that about the WEC champs as well and we all know how that turned out.

I still think Geary is better. It was just a bad match up. Styles make fights and Geary has the style to beat Rumble and Jones.

So you admit mcgeary is not the best LHW to them? Phil Davis is and the laughably wrong.

How? Banging with Rumble is a terrible idea. And he offers nothing that Jones hasn't seen or experienced.

Mcgreary is another Gus imo. Gus vs Mcgeary is interesting.

Back