UFC vs Bellator

• Thread starter Deleted member 583968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 583968

Which fight are you guys looking forward to more?
Rumble vs Romero or Masvidal vs Usman 2?

Also sorry about the title. I didn't know what to use.

P.S.
Had to add that I thought Bellator 258 was next week when I started this thread. I'm an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll watch both. I've learned not to get too hyped for Bellator cards. They too often disappoint. UFC cards can have a lot of bad or unsatisfying fights too, but the quality overall is still much higher.

Weili vs Rose is the best fight on either of those cards.

This.

Usman/Masvidal is gonna be another one sided fight and unless Rumble sleeps Romero in the first round the chances are good that fight will end up being boring.

Humble and Homero. Oos/Mas 2 is only interesting if Mas wins, but that's almost guaranteed not to happen.

Definitely Anthony Johnson vs Yoel Romero.

Just look at this body transformation. It's totally unreal.
Before:
40773268_1925848027709461_2956583666330609834_n.0.jpg

After:
155833690_1861491764000160_7190464933794750759_n.jpg

I don't know any of these bums... You know the fight most of us are excited for, weather people will admit it or not... Boxing won this weekend.

Lets go MIR!

Johnson/Romero with out a doubt. Yeah, Romero is getting up there in age but still explosive. Johnson hasn't fought in 4 years but has devastating KO power. It will be interesting to see if it ends up in a stale mate or if sparks fly.

Either way, I hope Johnson pulls it off in devastating fashion. Not that I hate or dislike Romero, I have always liked watching Johnson compete.

Yoel vs rumble is gon be dynamite explosive!

In general Bellator is making huge strides catching up to the ufc with the inclusion of legitimate tournaments imo. They just need some good matchmaking and some good luck now- some memorable ko's and subs to make fans talk more.

Yoel vs Rumble for sure

Who cares about Usman vs Jorge rematch lol

There's no contest. Rumble vs Romero is way more interesting of a fight than Usman vs Masvidal again. You've got two powerhouse KO artists that have never fought...vs...two guys who fought 6 months ago in a fight where one guy was absolutely dominated.

Rumble vs Romero because it's less predictable, their fighting styles matches well, and I like Bellator's tournament structure.

Back