UFC vs Bellator: 2019.

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Bellator's such top heavy organization, with big names out of their primes, it is kinda ridiculous. However, it's interesting though, they do have great fighters, just super thin divisions.

In a hypotehtical match ups between Bellator vs UFC champions, what would be the odds that UFC would win more than not? I don't think the champions in Bellators are best at their current divisions so it wouldn't champ vs champs.

HW: Stipe vs Minakov(Undefaeted outside Kongo robbery after coming off a long lay off)
LHW: Jones vs Bader(Looking pretty good for a while now)
MW: Adnesaya vs Mousasi(This one I think Mous wipes the floor with Adensaya, if you remember I always felt Rob wasn't really all that. Mousasi would be a terrible match up for Rob or Adensaya.)
WW: Uzman/Covington vs Ruth ( Ruth is a better wrestler than both combined. Their strikings is based off their wrestling. Ruth hasn't been looking THAT great, but I think eventually Ruth got it)
LW: Khabib vs Chandler(Prime for Prime, Chandler is what the fans are clamoring for Khabib to face. Great wrestler with heavy handed, and decent cardio)
FW:Holloway vs Pitbull(Decent fight)
BW:Cejudo vs Pico( Maybe a couple years later, Pico is special talent. If he can get back on track, he can. If you remember, for a while it looked like Cejudo wasn't going anywhere. But he is where he is at now)

Thing is, Bellator is so thin in their divisions, it's bonkers, but they have fighters that could give ANY UFC champions run for their money.

Cejudo might literally actually kill pico

Basically all of the UFC guys win lol

Bellator fights beyond the top 5 in each division are so bad....They keep signing dudes of the street hoping that one of them becomes a star...sometimes bellator is unwatchable, there is still a lot of quality difference between the two organizations.

<36>

Clear 10-8 to the ufc.

Minakov wasn’t robbed he’s just an overrated can crusher.

got outworked by 44 year old Kongo. Stipe would kill him.

Bellator's such top heavy organization, with big names out of their primes, it is kinda ridiculous. However, it's interesting though, they do have great fighters, just super thin divisions.

In a hypotehtical match ups between Bellator vs UFC champions, what would be the odds that UFC would win more than not? I don't think the champions in Bellators are best at their current divisions so it wouldn't champ vs champs.

HW: Stipe vs Minakov(Undefaeted outside Kongo robbery after coming off a long lay off)
MW: Adnesaya vs Mousasi(This one I think Mous wipes the floor with Adensaya, if you remember I always felt Rob wasn't really all that. Mousasi would be a terrible match up for Rob or Adensaya.)
WW: Uzman/Covington vs Ruth ( Ruth is a better wrestler than both combined. Their strikings is based off their wrestling. Ruth hasn't been looking THAT great, but I think eventually Ruth got it)
LW: Khabib vs Chandler(Prime for Prime, Chandler is what the fans are clamoring for Khabib to face. Great wrestler with heavy handed, and decent cardio)
BW:Cejudo vs Pico( Maybe a couple years later, Pico is special talent. If he can get back on track, he can. If you remember, for a while it looked like Cejudo wasn't going anywhere. But he is where he is at now)

Thing is, Bellator is so thin in their divisions, it's bonkers, but they have fighters that could give ANY UFC champions run for their money.

- Stipe beats Minakov
- Jones already tapped Bader
- Adesanya takes Mousasi
- Usman/Covington beat Ruth, but how are you going to say that Ruth is better than Lima? Lima is the one Bellator champ that I think actually beats a UFC champ
- Khabib absolutely destroys Chandler
- Max works Pitbull easy (Patricio kind of always surprises me and has won many fights that I don't think he could, but not this one)
- Pico is not even a bantamweight. Cejudo and Horiguchi would be a good fight though

Cliffs: You're way off base

lol Bellator apologist. It just so happens all the UFC guys dominate all the Bellator guys you named. And you should've named Lima for Welterweight, but he would also get dominated by Usman after being unable to stop the pressure and takedowns (Lima would beat the likes of RDA and be a tough matchup for Masvidal and Edwards though).

Chandler doesn't have decent cardio. Still would want to see the fight, but Khabib wins the last 3 rounds almost for sure. Mike could give him some serious, serious problems in the 1st and 2nd.

You think Ruth is a better fighter than Lima? Maybe a few years down the line, and that's a big maybe.

Since when is Pico a manletweight?

I imagine that these fights have the potential to be competitive if the Bellator fighters show up to fight, and fight to their maximum ability.

I would also imagine the Bellator fighters would do much better than most would expect. Particularly, I think Chandler and Ruth would do very well. Khabib is insanely overrated right now, and is ripe for fuck up and looking exposed when he runs into someone he can’t wrestle-fuck. Chandler has the chops to make it interesting on the ground, and has a nice aggressiveness to go along with it.

The sad truth though is that many fans, even “hardcore”, are blinded by the UFC marketing machine. They genuinely believe that unless you are fighting in the UFC you can’t be a top tier fighter, which is objectively ridiculous. There are so many reasons and ways that a top class fighter would not ever fight in the UFC.

There’s this thing you see happen where many fans devalue fighters because they don’t fight in the UFC, then some of those fighters get signed and go on to fight for championships, or at least be very competitive in their respective divisions, and like some kind of weird magic, they are suddenly somehow good or worthy of note.

Conversely, you see the occasional guy who is doing well or ok in the UFC go to another promotion and lose a fight or two, and all of sudden it’s that they are a has been or a never was that has been exposed.

It’s just totally pathetic and ridiculous how moronic most MMA fans are. This sport legitimately has the worst fan base of any sport on the planet. They are the least knowledgeable, while, bizarrely, being the most opinionated.

Ruth is not champ, Lima is. After lima, you have Rory, Neiman... not Ruth.
Chandler is not champ, Freire is
Pico fights at FW
The champ at BW is Horiguchi, who is a top fighter and could beat Cejudo

UFC wins!

No lie or deny UFC always my #1 but Bellator gets mad love for your working mans org if still doing a 9-5 or continental shift trying to survive. Don't matter UFC or Bellator if you not fighting main card it's hard to earning, but Bellator gives you platform to get noticed to get jump as do WSOF, CW, etc but Bellator & UFC are the two main showcases but other regional orgs are breeding real underground talent, it's a great time for those who liked tamed caged ringed violence,

Mousassi lol come on he got stiffed by urijah hall and had a lack luster run in the ufc meanwhile Israel is undefeated and the champ lmao

the only guy worth mentioning is Lima.

everyone one else is a 10-8. I think if you spot Bellator 10-15 pounds things might get interesting. I'd like to see Cejudo vs Pitbull for instance.

lol i was just thinking of Adesanya vs Lovato. He'd probably make him look like CM punk.

Back