UFC Violence....Pussies GTFIH

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone ever watch and think, WTF am I doing watching this...? Every once in awhile I find my self thinking, man these guys are paying a big price in terms of their future health..

I thought of it this weekend a little with Al and Cowboy....But it really came into play with Ortega /Holloway.....

Since I have been a fan MA for 30-40 years, I will most likely always watch, but something changed , maybe getting older and feeling the aches and pains that I have due in part to the things I have done to my body.

You're elderly and your testosterone is much lower than when you were in your 20s so it's understandable that you're acting like a woman right now

tenor.gif

Does anyone ever watch and think, WTF am I doing watching this...? Every once in awhile I find my self thinking, man these guys are paying a big price in terms of their future health..

I thought of it this weekend a little with Al and Cowboy....But it really came into play with Ortega /Holloway.....

Since I have been a fan MA for 30-40 years, I will most likely always watch, but something changed , maybe getting older and feeling the aches and pains that I have due in part to the things I have done to my body.
when Jones pissed hot and I went back and watched his rematch with DC, I found the ending to that fight made me sick to my stomach. I think he landed about 12 extra shots while DC was basically done, and all powered by PEDs.

Last edited:
when Jones pissed hot and I went back and watched his rematch with DC, I found the ending to that fight made me sick to my stomach. I think he landed about 12 extra shots while DC was basically donem and all powered by PEDs.

It was like watching Thanos wring the life out of Loki.

No one man should ever be permitted such power.

It was like watching Thanos wring the life out of Loki.

No one man should ever be permitted such power.
More like a combination of that and when Thanos beat down the Hulk, turning the green giant into a whimpering lil bitch :D

<DCrying>

There's been a startling dearth of violence ever since WME took the helm. ESPN finished off whatever chance was left of any deliciously violent wars.

Hollywood ruins everything

<bball1>

I think the same shit about coal miners. Still barbecuing this weekend.

But come on my man. The occasional fight where one guy is still dangerous after taking a tremendous beating can get a little rough. But that's what makes the legacy they put in all the work for. Jones-Gus, Lalwer-Rory, Israel-Kelvin, Max-Ortega, Shogun-Hendo, etc etc.

And even in the cases where it should have been stopped, like Kelvin and Ortega, the guys are fine in a couple weeks. And they can almost completely avoid long-term effects if they take proper time afterwards. And now the legacy of their warrior spirit is cemented forever.

Football players have to strap up again next Sunday. Or fuckin Thursday.

Back