News UFC Vegas 33 co-main event is off after Rani Yahya tested positive for COVID-19

Few more weeks to flatten the curve.
Dude has covid and says he feels good physically. Such a debilitating virus where people have a 99.8% of surviving it. With many not even knowing that they had the covid. Maybe if dana white would wear a mask like the bitch he is, then these fighters wouldn't be get sick all the time.

Get used to it! We're probably going to need natural infection for herd immunity.

"Of the 469 cases detected in Barnstable County, 74 percent occurred among the fully vaccinated, according to a new study published on Friday . . . The bulk of the infected people did not require hospital care, but among the five that did, four were fully vaccinated."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...outbreak-occurred-fully-vaccinated-people-cdc

"According to Israel National News, more than 7.7K new cases of the virus have been detected during the most recent wave (beginning back in May). However, just 72 of the confirmed cases were reported in people who were known to have been previously infected - that is, less than 1% of the new cases.

Roughly 40% of new cases – involving more than 3K patients – were infected despite being fully vaccinated.

By this count, Israelis who had been vaccinated were 6.72x more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with more than 3K of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave. The disparity has confounded Health Ministry experts, with some saying the data proves the higher level of immunity provided by natural infection versus vaccination."

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...otection-against-delta-variant-israeli-health
Not even sure why I bothered. Both times I was sick as a dog for about 48 hours. Starting about 15 hours after getting my shot. And the injection site ached for a good 3-4 days.

What a joke.

Rani Yahya has been around since WEC days. If you don't know who he is, that's really a "you" problem
now that you said his name i remember him from couple ufc bouts. definetly not a must see fighter

So, is there a new time for the main card?

Anyone know why he posted this using a photo of him and Cheyanne Buys? Seems super random.

Anyone know why he posted this using a photo of him and Cheyanne Buys? Seems super random.

That's not Cheyanne, that's her opponent Gloria de Paula. Maybe because of the Brazilian connection

Isn’t that 5 fights cancelled this week? I’m not even tuning in until 30 minutes later now. This is fucking ridiculous. Didn’t any of these people get their Covid vaccine? How are they still getting it?

Is Buys now the Co-main? I don’t complain about cards. But, this is pretty much dogshit now.
The UFC has handled Covid worse than everyone. They will continue to lose hours before because they don't do the right things. Laughable that he actually bragged about being right along about covid

Taking the jab doesn't actually prevent shit. That's why lockdowns have come back. But the global cabal that started the plandemic still want you to think the vaccine is the ultimate solution and not taking it means you want to kill people's grandmas, or something.

Meanwhile unvaxxed Dana gets to saunter off to Greece and hang on a yacht, and Democrats get to fly in a group of 60 on a plane unmasked and infect the White House with zero consequences. Oh BTW they all swear the took the jab too.
You misspelled "pandemic." And what is a "global cabal?"

God damn this card has really fallen apart

Getting pretty hard to place bets on this tire fire of a card

Damn delta is coming on. At least people aren't dying in huge numbers like last year.

This sucks, this was a very winnable fight for him too...

Man I'm so bummed with this news. That's the only fight I was looking for in this card. Now Doo Ho and Kang's fights are cancelled! It's terrible news if you're a fan of Korean fighters. I hope they reschedule it, on a PPV hopefully

UFC has gotten so much more relaxed with safety that this occurs every event now.

I think I got covid too. A headache for 3 days I couldn't explain and feeling tired. This meme virus sucks.

how do you know he was vaxxed, or are you just talking out your ass?
I assumed he wasn’t vaxxed. I understand the NFL’s stance on it this upcoming season. People will always use the “well he still could have gotten it vaxxed or not” excuse. But if he just did his part there’s at least a good chance it wouldn’t have happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back