UFC Vancouver main card picks! lets see em!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Gaethje - I love Cowboy but kinda want him to just go back to WW for some fun scraps. Unless he wins of course.

Krylov - Love Glover too but time to pass the torch

Duffee - - He's a sherbro what else needs to be said?

Connely - Perreira is cock guy too much cock

Shoeface - although i said i think Urijah will show up. I think he gets subbed

Crute - Have you heard of Crute, have you heard of Jimmy Crute?

Post up them picks with a brief explanation why you chose that fighter.

or just post your picks.

Last edited:
Gaethje - Finish in round 2 or 3, pressure will get to Cerrone and Gaethje breaks him with power.
Glover - TKO or submission on the ground, Krylov is not gonna be able to defend the wrestling or has enough to fend of Glovers attack
Duffe - KO
Perreira- KO
Carlos Jr - submission, once hits the ground good as done.
Cirkunov - submission, much better grappling

Gaethje - I love Cowboy but kinda want him to just go back to WW for some fun scraps. Unless he wins of course.

Krylov - Love Glover too but time to pass the torch

Duffee - - He's a sherbro what else needs to be said?

Connely - Perreira is cock guy too much cock

Shoeface - although i said i think Urijah will show up. I think he gets subbed

Crute - Have you heard of Crute, have you heard of Jimmy Crute?

Post up them picks with a brief explanation why you chose that fighter.

or just post your picks.

What up with those odds on Pereira? It’s like -500. Why are people putting money on a guy who said he doesn’t care about winning or losing, just wants to entertain, and has demonstrated that he really means it? Is Connelly really that bad?

What up with those odds on Pereira? It’s like -500. Why are people putting money on a guy who said he doesn’t care about winning or losing, just wants to entertain, and has demonstrated that he really means it? Is Connelly really that bad?

Only thing i know about Connelly is that he is a hometown late replacement. So yeah he probably sucks!

I gotta go back and see who all else I picked I got Cowboy even though I fear he may get his body beaten and eaten by that walking Frankenstein Gathje, stop f*king around Cowboy go do WW. I no longer have trust in Uriah I think Shoeface gives him the chokeface.

I like Krylov to kickoff Glovers head, Glovers reflexes have been falling badly and fast last 2yrs, drawing a little blank on the rest right now blame it on the weed...

is Carly Baker gonna attend ?
If so i pick her.
<21>

60315-1728920.png

Gaethje round 1 tko
Glover round 2 tko
Hughes round 1 ko
Perreria round 1 ko
Uriah hall round 2 ko
Misha round 2 sub

I gotta go back and see who all else I picked I got Cowboy even though I fear he may get his body beaten and eaten by that walking Frankenstein Gathje, stop f*king around Cowboy go do WW. I no longer have trust in Uriah I think Shoeface gives him the chokeface.

I like Krylov to kickoff Glovers head, Glovers reflexes have been falling badly and fast last 2yrs, drawing a little blank on the rest right now blame it on the weed...

Solid choices. We agree on Cowboy at WW he looks like shit when he is making that cut to LW if he ain't going for the belt why go through that weight cut anymore. He ain't no spring chicken.

Now you just have to decide between Todd Duffe and Jeff Hughes and Michel Pereira vs Tristan Connely

Gaethje
Glover - I agree its time to pass the torch but I don't think Krylov is really worthy of it.
The Duff
Pereira
I really want Uriah Hall to win and I always root for him, but I don't really know if he will pull it off. Hopefully he starts his destined title run now.
Misha Cirkunov because he is one of my favorite fighters in UFC 3 and Jim Crute isn't even in the game.

Gaethje by KO - Too much pressure for Cerrone

Krylov by KO - Teixeira is getting old, Krylov is in his prime

Duffee by KO - Always root for Duffee, not particularly impressed by Hughes

Pereira by KO - If he doesn't KO a late notice LW, it's an embarrassment

Hall by KO - When he is on, he is a worldbeater. Shoeface is mediocre

Cirkunov by Decision - If he can avoid getting KTFO, Cirkunov should win

Only thing i know about Connelly is that he is a hometown late replacement. So yeah he probably sucks!

Connelly is a career LW with a record of 13-6. It would be absolutely hilarious if he wins, but I highly doubt it.

Cerrone vs. Gaethje
Guaranteed FOTN Aand could go either way. But I'm taking Cerrone surviving a sketchy 1st round to rally and drop Justin with a headkick, then a guillotine, chokes him unconscious. Cerrone, submission (technical), 2nd round.

Teixeira vs. Krylov

There is a group of 205lb fighters/fringe contenders that all have a glass ceiling - and that glass ceiling looks very much like a 40yr old Glover Teixeira. Cirkunov, Cannonier (when he was LHW), Cutelaba....and now Krylov. Nikita is too wild and leaves him too open - Teixeira controls the grappling and locks up the arm-triangle, 2nd round. Teixeira, submission, 2nd round.

Duffee vs. Hughes

Torn on this one. Hughes could quite easily win a drab UD over a tired Duffee, or even a sloppy 3rd round TKO. But I'm going gut instinct - Duffee looks awesome, comes out and jackhammers Hughes, standing stoppages against the cage with punches, inside 2mins. Duffee, TKO, 1st round.

Pereira vs. Connelly

13-6 on the regional circuit is not a good look I'm sorry. Especially when you're moving up in weight to fight a monstrous WW who is bona fide nuts and hard to plan for. Pereira smokes him - mad roundhouse kick to mount and ground and pound, around 50seconds in. Pereira, TKO, 1st round.

Junior vs. Hall

Hall is done I reckon. Just a feeling. Shoeface rushes him, takes him down, mauls him for a few minutes and it's a wrap - rear-naked choke, quick tap. Junior, submission, 1st round.

Cirkunov vs. Crute

Remember what I said in the Teixeira vs Krylov blurb above? Jimmy Crute fits that category too. Heavy-handed, strong young buck with a green ground game. Misha controls, contains and eventually works in a choke of some kind. Cirkunov, submission, 3rd round.

So yeah, a main card stacked to the gills with finishes and a FOTN in my opinion. Definitely gonna try to catch this one.

Solid choices. We agree on Cowboy at WW he looks like shit when he is making that cut to LW if he ain't going for the belt why go through that weight cut anymore. He ain't no spring chicken.

Now you just have to decide between Todd Duffe and Jeff Hughes and Michel Pereira vs Tristan Connely

Todd "Don't call it a come back" Duffe against puffy built Jeff Hughes going puffy built just because he's been busier.

Pereira is gonna do his Spiderman thing and wrap up that fool before 3 bells.

Back