UFC using USADA for drug testing...

I'm not the former commissioner...save your all caps for Kizer. He's the one that had a problem with GSP's camp, not me.
The email he wrote is in the article you linked to, and in my post above. There isn't a single question in the email.

It's not impossible, just ridiculously unlikely due to the amount of collusion required between independent parties. It's like any other grand conspiracy, you only need one person to not play along, and it all falls apart. To cheat the ADAMS database, you'd need to have virtually everyone from the collections officials, to the lab technicians, and management within USADA and WADA all playing along.

The fewest people needed would be collecting agent and lab official.
As in the case of a positive which is anonymous to the lab tech, the collecting agent would be able to identify it. But first these two people would need to find out who each other even were.

But would need more complicity at the lab to avoid the positive being logged on the system.

Would be more or less impossible.

With vada theres no problem, vada could just throw the result in the bin.
That's not to say they would, but the major failing with vada is lack of monitoring by independent agency (the second being lack of transparency regarding publication of test numbers)

I'm a roidhead. They weren't just "fishy", he was outright using. Just like he has been on his time off. Dat dere 100000 lbs lean mass gain in a few months. 6'4+ frames don't fill out like that as quickly as that without assistance. Especially not for an athlete who is already beyond his "noob gainz". Everybody knows this.

Yeah, the only top fighters I'ld have any kind of confidence in saying they're not using are the ones that get hurt frustratingly often, like Khabib and Aldo. I'ld be shocked if more than 1 or 2 out of the top ten in any divisision are clean, esp. considering the additional part of fighters that have had lowest percentile testing results like Weidman and Jones. It's too bad that not enough fans have a concept of how hard it is to make dem gainz under a training regimen thats's as catabolic as MMA training, or how high training intensity, and therefor injury risk, is at best-in-the-world levels of athletics.
Or even know how widespread PED use is in rinky dink third tier promotions, the amateur circuit, hobbyists and even in BJJ circles.

For me that's the two key problems with vada.

Total lack of independent monitoring
Total lack of transparency regarding testing numbers and data

You simply can't be a viable anti doping organisation without those two things.

Independent monitoring is a basic requirement of any program.

The email he wrote is in the article you linked to, and in my post above. There isn't a single question in the email.
I'm referring to all their questions in general and then odd 10 days away. More importantly...the commissioner's take on the situation. You can argue with me but it doesn't change Kizer saying it didn't happen because of GSP's camp. It is fine to think Kizer made the wrong call but he is on the record on how he felt it went down at the time.

Your problem is you're debating someone that's just going to use parts the email exchange to support his flawed thinking while completely ignoring the obvious parts that trash his argument...same low level thinking that made Kizer miss the obvious and Gianni to think that VADA is the same as WADA.

Back