UFC used the dump button on Cruz when he mentioned concussions

koclem

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
as soon a Cruz started in on "how many concussions have you had" line of trash talking the UFC panicked and dumped all of the audio.

later, when the audio came back on and Cruz one again mentioned concussions the audio was dumped yet again.

uncensored version

Last edited:
All I know is they both acknowledged each other's goofy ties.

UFC is classy like that. They cut off Natewhen he said eeveryone is on roids.

That entire exchange was an embarrassment to everyone involved. They should have cut away entirely.

as soon a Cruz started in on "how many concussions have you had" line of trash talking the UFC panicked and dumped all of the audio.

later, when the audio came back on and Cruz one again mentioned concussions the audio was dumped yet again.
Um? Cody was cussing up a storm lmao you obviously don't know how live TV works, trust me -- they weren't dumping the audio because Dominick Cruz brought up concussions..

If they just cut the manlets this debacle would never have happened.

Hopefully Cruz doesn't get KO'd all this concussion talk will come back around to him

Cody talking about pussy probably didn't help

That whole exchange was some grade A cringe

That entire exchange was an embarrassment to everyone involved. They should have cut away entirely.

It would have been fine if Cody could have went 5 minute without saying pussy or fuck on national television

Im guessing this was from Sat night ? I missed alot of the card. As well as the pre, and post fight shows.

I did see most of the main card. But the sound was off. Which was surprisingly refreshing.

Didn't happen....I wish the mods would use the dump button on you.

Whatever they were talking about, it was almost as embarrassing as Tito Ortiz and Chael Sonnen jawing at each other on Bellator.

Had to switch the channel as I couldn't stand it.

Didn't Cody mention something about Cruz's beard being chin protection when he himself had more facial hair? like wtf

As if fighters don't get concussions.

Cody should've just stopped talking about Cruz dropped the line about buying a house with his wins over Cody's teammates.

Whatever retard thought it would be a good idea to throw those two on live broadcast TV should be fired.

So does anyone really know how many concussions Cody has had?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back