UFC= USADA FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I wrote this rant in another thread but instead of bein a replay i WAS THINKING hey...Maybe I will see what others feel and IF THEY (or how many) agree that USADA is KILLING the UFC, almost like a cancer.....

------Before you flame, and before you jump to the reply section how about hearing me out first. This is my opinion and I am very much aware that opinions are shit here if its not the majority. That being said Im sure we can all agree the UFC is crumbling.
some of you will agree with me no doubt...then you have those who pretend to be all happy about the cleaning up of the sport yeah.....OK if you say so. Thats why they want us to PRE-PAY FOR A UFC now? SO a Jon Jones can be pulled from the card the night before a fight and they already got your cash? Smart on their part.

USADA is doing their job.......YES i know many will ask why I am I blaming USADA?....Im not. Just said they killed the UFC. Am I lying?
Our fights in the UFC will get less entertaining as time goes on. The human body isn't meant to naturally do what those who been caught with illegal substances can do, and those were the guys we wanted to see in that octagon.

Those PED'S and supplements that MMA fighters took helped them make a 5 round fight look like a war. Made it a WAR and WE loved that shit. I guarantee from 3 rounds on now we will be lucky to see someone like Frankie Edgar going like its still Round 1, I honestly couldn't care a less who takes what, who took what, If you are a clean UFC fighter....and are afraid a fighter (opponent) is cheating in a fight against you then you either do what you need to compete and take the shit you need to, OR dont compete at all, OR shut up quit your bitching and compete and just hope you over come the opponent with PED'S in his system. If you lose then thats nothing against you. Let the fans decide how we judge that enhanced PED fighter. I guess I am just old fashioned and believe that when things arent broke dont fix it. Do I think UFC doing their own pee test and placing bigger fines and possible title stripping (STIFFER penalties) was really all they needed to do. After 3 offenses your out of the UFC.
This is how I feel. USADA has set the trend, and I will not change my mind that UFC only did this to make the company more appealing to a buyer for 4 Billion dollars when they knew they were purchasing a sport with great credentials. The Fertittas knew the storm was coming. They cashed out at the right time. ------------End Rant

Dance.gif

Wouldn't that just be USADAFC? You can't really stuff acronyms inside other acronyms. That's silly.

all ped testing is lame.. you shouldn't take vitamins because they aren't natural and they improve your health...smh

Back