UFC unveils partial list of Strikeforce fighters moving over

I understand why Dana still has his panties twisted up over Josh Barnett, but he needs to get over it. After that war with Cormier, the man deserves a spot on the UFC roster. One of the most dangerous men at HW.

Dana needs to get over Barnett's multiple failed drug tests, destruction of an entire company, and seeming need to switch back and forth between MMA and pro wrestling? Nah, son, Barnett needs to get on his knees and take one in the eye from Dana and the Fertittas to prove he's sorry and serious about not fucking up anymore.

That's not the full fucking list. The full list hasn't been revealed.

Sheesh MW just got very deep.

How so?
Jacare and Rockhold all of the sudden make the division stacked?
Larkin has a chance to improve his stock but Gracie and Kennedy aren't going anywhere imo.
So 3 guys all of the sudden makes the mw division stacked? I don't think so

What about masvidal dammit? : ( he put a whippin on noons, Edwards, and lauzon.

How so?
Jacare and Rockhold all of the sudden make the division stacked?
Larkin has a chance to improve his stock but Gracie and Kennedy aren't going anywhere imo.
So 3 guys all of the sudden makes the mw division stacked? I don't think so

He said deep, not stacked. Yes, all of these guys add a lot of depth to the division.

Some of you may already be aware of this, but this is not the official list.

Alot of good guys cant wait to see them get into the mix

To many LW's in the UFC imo, to few HW fights..

Sign Barnett

Seriously.

Their weakes division just got left behind again. Hopefully a real list instead of this likely list will have Barnett on it.

Despite his mistakes, I really hope they bring over Barnett.

About time Gegard Mousasi came to the UFC

I feel like 5(Cormier, Mousasi, Souza, Melendez, Saffiedine) of those fighters will be interesting to see in the ufc. The rest not so much. I would have wanted to see Barnett and Kharitonov included on that list.

Happy to see Josh Thomson back, when healthy, he really comes to fight! Stay healthy my friend.

This is me guessing, but the ufc probably wont resign Barnett or move him over under his current contract. He is making a lot of cash per fight. It probably will be terminated and then Barnett would have to agree to the terms of the new deal.

At least that's what I was thinking when I haven't heard him mentioned.

I'm assuming this isn't counting strikeforce fighters that were already signed to UFC, like Tyron Woodley.

Also, is it worth noting that there's no female names on that list? Or am I reading too much into it?

This is me guessing, but the ufc probably wont resign Barnett or move him over under his current contract. He is making a lot of cash per fight. It probably will be terminated and then Barnett would have to agree to the terms of the new deal.

At least that's what I was thinking when I haven't heard him mentioned.

This seems correct. Barnett is making a flat 250k per fight, if I recall correctly. There's no way he gets that in the UFC. Even 125K/125K would be much better from the UFC's perspective because Josh will be dropping fights in the UFC.

He said deep, not stacked. Yes, all of these guys add a lot of depth to the division.

Right because deep and stacked are total opposites...thx for clarifying that

Back