UFC "Ultimate Experience" Worth it?

Nah, the floor is the same regardless if you sit in the 1st or 10th row.

what are you basing this off of? I find it hard to believe that that's true...

obviously if you have an unobstructed view of the cage, that would be better no?

Also, if anyone has any inside info on the Bell Centre layout they'd like to share, that would be helpful, for example, information about the view from a certain section or whatever...thanks

Ok so the 2 longer ends of the floor are available to the public.

The 2 shorter ends are for celebrities, athletes, and A-List UFC fighters, with the other end being for reporters & their laptops.

Go on ticketmaster right now and look at the page for UFC 157, you'll see all the floor seats available to the public are priced the same.

With floor seats, they'll also do what are called 'Holds' where they won't sell them in case someone important wants to buy them, but if no one bites, they release those Holds to the public about a week out from the event.

i havent done it. But were they to add a feature which lets you pick a fighter to taxi you around the town in a rickshaw i would. Short of that it seems like a rip off.

I would pick Kampmann, he seems like cool guy.

Ok so the 2 longer ends of the floor are available to the public.

The 2 shorter ends are for celebrities, athletes, and A-List UFC fighters, with the other end being for reporters & their laptops.

Go on ticketmaster right now and look at the page for UFC 157, you'll see all the floor seats available to the public are priced the same.

With floor seats, they'll also do what are called 'Holds' where they won't sell them in case someone important wants to buy them, but if no one bites, they release those Holds to the public about a week out from the event.

interesting... thanks

For Bell Centre go with upper half of 1st level in the middle (approx. $400 each).

Fightclub on sale January 17
Newsletter on sale January 18
General public on sale January 19

I'd recommend buying the fightclub membership for this event so you can buy tickets early.

what are you basing this off of? I find it hard to believe that that's true...

obviously if you have an unobstructed view of the cage, that would be better no?

Also, if anyone has any inside info on the Bell Centre layout they'd like to share, that would be helpful, for example, information about the view from a certain section or whatever...thanks

Also OP, the very beginning of the new year, the UFC fight club is supposed to be introducing a second tier membership price for the "ultimate fan". You may want to look into that if you want a VIP experience, although I'm not sure on the specifics of it.

i havent done it. But were they to add a feature which lets you pick a fighter to taxi you around the town in a rickshaw i would. Short of that it seems like a rip off.

I would pick Kampmann, he seems like cool guy.

And I bet he could pull the shit out of a hickshaw.

ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE
2 seats with clear view of the screen you'll be staring at all night anyway
2 Reserved Seats to the things that everyone else gets into for free
Meet BJ Penn at the airport
Stare at a mat with some cage around it
Photo that will be flamed and shooped on Sherdog if you ever share it
Admisssion for 2 to Attend crap nobody cares about
1 Event Poster signed by 5,692 birds
2 passes to stand in line. When you get to the front, you will have 30 seconds to convince Ronda to sleep with you (and get her to write her name on stuff)
2 $5 posters
2 $3 programs
2 $20 shirts
$2,750

I'd do it for the subsequent shoop thread

I'm not poor by any means, but for me, there are much better uses for 3 grand. If they can charge $2,750, then obviously some people disagree. If it suits your tastes, go for it.

IDK - $2,750 would just be a part of the cost. By the time you factor in travel, meals and hotels, etc......... that would be a very expensive weekend.
On the other hand - if I had the money lying around...:wink:

I'd do it for the subsequent shoop thread

I'm not poor by any means, but for me, there are much better uses for 3 grand. If they can charge $2,750, then obviously some people disagree. If it suits your tastes, go for it.

I'm expecting this package for UFC 158 to be about $4k-$5k based on the others.. I just copied/pasted the price from the rousey fight...

the thing is that i'm not paying, my buddy is (backstory) and ultimately he won't really care about the price...but i'm just sort of wondering if the package is what it claims to be... I don't want to mess with wasting time that weekend trying to do all that shit if it's just smoke and mirrors ya know... plus if thats a round about way of getting better tickets than i could otherwise, then i def want to, regardless of all the other shit it includes...

I'm expecting this package for UFC 158 to be about $4k-$5k based on the others.. I just copied/pasted the price from the rousey fight...

the thing is that i'm not paying, my buddy is (backstory) and ultimately he won't really care about the price...but i'm just sort of wondering if the package is what it claims to be... I don't want to mess with wasting time that weekend trying to do all that shit if it's just smoke and mirrors ya know... plus if thats a round about way of getting better tickets than i could otherwise, then i def want to, regardless of all the other shit it includes...

If you only want the good seats, they may still be available, and for half that price. Did you check Ticketmaster or Stubhub?

If you only want the good seats, they may still be available, and for half that price. Did you check Ticketmaster or Stubhub?

they don't go on sale til mid January...

Mannnnnnnn, imagine spending that much money and the fight didn't happen due to injuries or Diaz shenanigans

You could buy every PPV of the year, and some jewelry for your woman for that price. You'd even have money left over. Not worth it, in my personal opinion.

Back