Rumored UFC Trying To Book Zabit vs Korean Zombie for UFC 249

Defo a fun fight. Hoping for a 5 rounder. War zombie

I think Zombie could hurt him bad on the feet. Zabit would need to pull a Yair-kind of finish out of his amish hat to finish Zombie.

That's tough fuckin titty. If you can't beat a man in 3 rounds well i guess you better shut the fuck up and find a sport where all the fights are 5 rds.
Keep crying bitch

That's tough fuckin titty. If you can't beat a man in 3 rounds well i guess you better shut the fuck up and find a sport where all the fights are 5 rds.

Nothing wrong with wanting to see two fan favorites in a five rounder, especially considering it's essentially a number one contender fight.

You prefer 3 rounds?

Personally I wish that all fights between top 5 guys were five rounders.

How can this guy get a title shot, if he is uneager to fight a 5 round fight. If he gets a shot, he is gona get exposed hard unless he can finish the champ within 2, which I seriously doubt.

This is the WRONG fight to make. It should be Zabit vs Yair for the next title shot, and they should try to book KZ vs Ortega again.

Nothing wrong with wanting to see two fan favorites in a five rounder, especially considering it's essentially a number one contender fight.

You prefer 3 rounds?

Personally I wish that all fights between top 5 guys were five rounders.
Your preferences dont give the right to denigrate the man for winning all the time.

People are literally saying a guy who wins 99% of the time in 3 rders,should fight more rounds so that it's easier for ppl to beat him

That's stupid.

Your preferences dont give the right to denigrate the man for winning all the time.

People are literally saying a guy who wins 99% of the time in 3 rders,should fight more rounds so that it's easier for ppl to beat him

That's stupid.

I think they just want to see if he can win championship level fights. The same way we wanted to see conor against elite grapplers when he was on the come up; fans want to see questions answered about fighters. With each passing fight that Zabit wins, he gets closer to the title and the question of how he'd do in a 5 round becomes more and more prevalent.

I think they just want to see if he can win championship level fights. The same way we wanted to see conor against elite grapplers when he was on the come up; fans want to see questions answered about fighters. With each passing fight that Zabit wins, the question of how he'd do in a 5 round becomes more and more paramount in my opinion.
It's not the same as conors situation imo. And to be the champ,hes got no choice but to fight in 5 rounders so I dont see what the big deal is. If he really cant do it,we will find out when we find out.

This is the WRONG fight to make. It should be Zabit vs Yair for the next title shot, and they should try to book KZ vs Ortega again.

I wanted Zabit vs. Yair and
Max vs. KZ

Both around april/ may

The one who wins most emphatically could fight volkanovski in his return fight in the summer.

What a fight. This is the kind of fight I love this sport for

It is kind of funny though that Yair managed to pull out that win over Zombie though and is now back behind him in the line for a title shot

I'm 100% fine with them doing that for the record

It's not the same as conors situation imo. And to be the champ,hes got no choice but to fight in 5 rounders so I dont see what the big deal is. If he really cant do it,we will find out when we find out.

Yes, and people are hoping we find out with KZ, a guy who is practically a guaranteed main event lately. The same way we wanted to see if Conor's perceived weakness was real before he strolled into a title fight. People perceive cardio as Zabit's weakness and we want to see if we're correct.

You're right, it's nothing to complain about though. It's just a preference. If someone signs to fight zabit in a three rounder, then they shouldn't complain. Kattar handled his loss well. he said he signed to fight a three rounder and he planned to win a three rounder, but zabit was better.

Khabib vs Ferguson
Zabit vs Zombie
Islam vs Ferreira (confirmed) ?
Uriah Hall vs Jacare
Andrade vs Rose

If this is the main card 5/5, you got grappling and striking at a high level.

Bad idea kz. Deserves title shot. Why the fuck isn't max being booked?

That would make for a solid main card. Was hoping for Zabit's next fight to be a 5 rounder, but at least KZ offers that top 5 challenge. If this is true, then maybe they're also working on Volk/Holloway rematch and also Ortega/Yair.

Yes!
tenor.gif

Rather see it as a 5 rounder. I also don't like that Ortega has successfully ducked Zombie for the time being. Yair vs Ortega would be a great throw down instead.

Back