Rumored UFC Trying To Book Zabit vs Korean Zombie for UFC 249

Wait what, how the fuck is this not a 5 Rounder? His fans, critics and even his coaches said that his next fight should be a 5 rounder.

Plus KZ has been in nothing but 5 Round Main Events in his last 6 fights....

What da fuck is that bullshittery! Tell me that part aint so...

Fans, critics and his coaches dont run the Ufc.

3 or 5 rounds , it doesn't really matter since it'll actually be a 1 round fight, zombie win this easily

Good fight book it. Islam vs Conor and it's all wrapped up

Expose this fraud already

War KZ 3.0

listen, rooting for KZ is fine, I'm a fan as well (and a fan of Zabit) but this comment is absurdly awful.

If he had only the wins over his first 3 guys in the UFC and you wanted to say he was untested hype, sure, go for it, but, in his last 2 he's beat Stephens and Kattar, both of whom are solid fighters (Kattar is gonna be a top level guy for years imo). He's more than proved he's a good fighter.

Does this mean he's better than KZ? No, but he's no fraud. He's a legit fighter with a gas tank issue. Not the first, won't be the last.

Dumb.

UFC doesn't think for the long term.

Should be KZ vs Volk and Max vs Zabit for the number 1 contender.

3 round fight? So here's how it goes down

Rd 1 - Zabit circles the outside, shoots a takedown, gets stuffed, lands a few jabs/leg kicks and circles away. Rinse and repeat. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 2 - Zombie starts to work Zabit's body, but Zabit narrowly edges the round with a few flashy tornado kicks and lots of jabbing. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 3 - Zabit starts to slow down drastically, Zombie marches him down, starts to find his way around Zabit's jab and lights him up to the body and head with hooks. Zabit is hurt but survives the round by feinting takedowns and running away. 10-9 Zombie

29-28 Zabit in a fight where he clearly would've been finished if it were a 5 rounder
3-rounder and it'll be a win for Zabit

5-rounder KZ has higher chances, it's very sneaky to ever knock Zabit out, he's agile with a good chin. To melt Zabit's cardio will lead the way.

listen, rooting for KZ is fine, I'm a fan as well (and a fan of Zabit) but this comment is absurdly awful.

If he had only the wins over his first 3 guys in the UFC and you wanted to say he was untested hype, sure, go for it, but, in his last 2 he's beat Stephens and Kattar, both of whom are solid fighters (Kattar is gonna be a top level guy for years imo). He's more than proved he's a good fighter.

Does this mean he's better than KZ? No, but he's no fraud. He's a legit fighter with a gas tank issue. Not the first, won't be the last.
I had heard that J. Stephens and Kattar is the fight in the making too

Dumb.

UFC doesn't think for the long term.

Should be KZ vs Volk and Max vs Zabit for the number 1 contender.
Volk is still recovering from a broken hand so I'm guessing it will be a while, othereise I'd completely agree.

Winner of this should fight Volk though, Max should have at least 1 fight before a rematch. Maybe against the loser of this fight if the winner gets the title shot.

Chan sung junGOAT vs Zabit MaGOATmedsharipov

Ridiculous if that's not a 5 rounder.

Can anyone think of another fighter at Zabit's level that has never done a 5 rounder?

Just give him a title shot already so that he can get decimated in the 4th.

Rd 1 - Zabit circles the outside, shoots a takedown, gets stuffed, lands a few jabs/leg kicks and circles away. Rinse and repeat. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 2 - Zombie starts to work Zabit's body, but Zabit narrowly edges the round with a few flashy tornado kicks and lots of jabbing. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 3 - Zabit starts to slow down drastically, Zombie marches him down, starts to find his way around Zabit's jab and lights him up to the body and head with hooks. Zabit is hurt but survives the round by feinting takedowns and running away. 10-9 Zombie

29-28 Zabit in a fight where he clearly would've been finished if it were a 5 rounder
That's tough fuckin titty. If you can't beat a man in 3 rounds well i guess you better shut the fuck up and find a sport where all the fights are 5 rds.

I could not agree more

Waaaaah 3 rds is unfair waaaaaah

So if a guy is good at taking a beating and pulling it off at the last second 5 rds is unfair and it should be 3 rds lol

Back