Rumored UFC Trying To Book Zabit vs Korean Zombie for UFC 249

Blessed be this day for a rumored KZ fight.

KZ 3.0 is the real deal. 1st Round tko or submission imo.

Awesome matchup. Is this the Khabib v. Tony card?

id rather ortega get rebooked for this fight with kz.

not sure how he is healing up though with his injured acl.

idk but pretty sure he's banging hot chicks on the reg so i'm not sure how fast he'll want to be back.

My hype level would be 6x higher if it was a main event. We'll see if kz can break zabits safe point fighting style within three rounds.

Wait what, how the fuck is this not a 5 Rounder? His fans, critics and even his coaches said that his next fight should be a 5 rounder.

Plus KZ has been in nothing but 5 Round Main Events in his last 6 fights....

What da fuck is that bullshittery! Tell me that part aint so...

He tore his back less than 2 months ago. I'm going to bet it's not healed
but it was a small injury. he didnt make it out to be really bad. hopefully he heals up soon and gets a fight, but a win over zabit may get kz a shot.

idk but pretty sure he's banging hot chicks on the reg so i'm not sure how fast he'll want to be back.
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

he living his best life.

Wait what, how the fuck is this not a 5 Rounder? His fans, critics and even his coaches said that his next fight should be a 5 rounder.

Plus KZ has been in nothing but 5 Round Main Events in his last 6 fights....

What da fuck is that bullshittery! Tell me that part aint so...

They say it's not finalized yet. Let's hope it's not actually on UFC 249.

kinda torn, i like both guys and at this point i'd hate to see either man lose

Kz by whatever flashy shit he imagined doing to Zabit in his image training. 3 or 5. It dont matter boy

Kz by whatever flashy shit he imagined doing to Zabit in his image training. 3 or 5. It dont matter boy
Bad news for Zabit. Custom tailored to get executed by the Zombie as he's a jabbing machine.

Plus KZ has shown super cerebral vision and power and precision in his strikes. 2020 is the Year of the Zombie.

Last edited:
You don't put a high profile fight like Zabit vs. Zombie as a co main 3 rounder. Even if it's under Khabib vs. Tony.

Don't do the fans dirty UFC. Zabit vs. KZ utterly deserves to be a 5 rounder. Just do the right thing!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back