Rumored UFC Trying To Book Zabit vs Korean Zombie for UFC 249

War KZ.

giphy.gif

Good fight, Zabit will prepare with Khabib's father in the mountains, we shall witness the birth of 'High-Altitude Zabit', wish it was a 5 rounder

3 round fight? So here's how it goes down

Rd 1 - Zabit circles the outside, shoots a takedown, gets stuffed, lands a few jabs/leg kicks and circles away. Rinse and repeat. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 2 - Zombie starts to work Zabit's body, but Zabit narrowly edges the round with a few flashy tornado kicks and lots of jabbing. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 3 - Zabit starts to slow down drastically, Zombie marches him down, starts to find his way around Zabit's jab and lights him up to the body and head with hooks. Zabit is hurt but survives the round by feinting takedowns and running away. 10-9 Zombie

29-28 Zabit in a fight where he clearly would've been finished if it were a 5 rounder

id rather ortega get rebooked for this fight with kz.

not sure how he is healing up though with his injured acl.

Good fight, Zabit will prepare with Khabib's father in the mountains, we shall witness the birth of 'High-Altitude Zabit', wish it was a 5 rounder
Meh, dude has consistently been gassing after 2 rounds. No amount of training will magically give him more stamina.

What we need to discuss is whether Zabit can maintain the effectiveness of his style with much less striking output than usual.

Why the F so far away? KZ is ready to go now

edit: that's right his eye just got worked on nvm

Holy FUCK. What a fight, I honestly don't know who'll win in a 3 rounder. I'm thinking Zabit by decision but KZ has looked phenomenal recently.

Hope it gets made.

Edit: Nevermind... Fake poster. Guy who posted it had no source, only 'rumors' lol.

Last edited:
Make it a 5 round main event for a fight night so Zabit can get exposed

UFC 249 is going to be special. Is it possible for them to make it a 5 round if it’s not a main/co-main event?

KZ finishes Zabit violently.

KZ via whatever finish he’s feeling.

3 round fight? So here's how it goes down

Rd 1 - Zabit circles the outside, shoots a takedown, gets stuffed, lands a few jabs/leg kicks and circles away. Rinse and repeat. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 2 - Zombie starts to work Zabit's body, but Zabit narrowly edges the round with a few flashy tornado kicks and lots of jabbing. 10-9 Zabit
Rd 3 - Zabit starts to slow down drastically, Zombie marches him down, starts to find his way around Zabit's jab and lights him up to the body and head with hooks. Zabit is hurt but survives the round by feinting takedowns and running away. 10-9 Zombie

29-28 Zabit in a fight where he clearly would've been finished if it were a 5 rounder

giphy.gif

id rather ortega get rebooked for this fight with kz.

not sure how he is healing up though with his injured acl.

He tore his back less than 2 months ago. I'm going to bet it's not healed

omg I have been wanting this fight so bad

puhhlease make it happen!

Back