UFC trying so hard to shove Weidman down viewers eyeballs

Yeah, putting him in a co-main behind Conor and Aldo. If they were forcing him they'd put him in a main and put Lawler/Condit under him.

Did you take a step back and see how whiny your post is and what you're actually so whiny about. Are you fan of MMA? Why does this make you so butthurt?

Shove him down what viewers throats? The viewers of high level MMA? LMAO..WTF?! Seriously what is your point?

Are you okay with the fact that they schdeule the MW champ fights? You seem puzzled or sad about it for some reason.

It comes down to crying about what card fighters are on or their placement now?

And your post count continues to rise as you post mindless bullshit about a world champion.

Beat it, nerd.

I prefer fighters that don't force trash talk to sell fights. It gets boring hearing "Fighter x is X, Y, Z, I'm better everywhere, not on my level, etc." all the time.

Not hating on Weidman but he said this very thing about Rockhold 😑

Weidman being shoved down our throats?! He's the f*cking champ, idiot. Ronda is the one being shoved down our throats.

So confused on how people are calling Weidman "Boring" and also saying he has "no personality".

He called out Vitor. He's talked shit about Rockhold. He told Ando he was going to beat him and did. He beat the s#it out of Belfort, Munoz, Lawlor, and defeated Maia on 10-days notice. His fight with Machida was amazing!

Seriously guys... wtf?

Weidman is boring,the only interesting fighter is Conor. Oh and Ronda.

Last edited:
chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

Love it.

i liked Luke Rockhold before now just can't stand him so before i was not fond of Weidman . Now i want Weidman to destroy Rockhold ..
Go Weidman Go

Just because you think Weidman has a boring personality and is not a big draw doesn't mean you are an Anderson nuthugger. He is boring. He is not a big draw and doesn't bring in big ppv buys by himself. Those are facts. Weidman nuthuggers in this thread are idiots.
Do you have any criticisms which are related to MMA?

Generic wrestler boxer continues to get paired up with Ronda or top draws. The guy has no personality and so static...don't understand why the UFC tries to continously shove this guy down our throats so much.

Guy continues to get carried by other top fighters.....now he has to be the co-main at UFC 194.

Maybe still some lingering old school mentality that being the best is still marketable regardless if you could travel around to high schools putting on comedy tours?

It's not like Liddell or Randy were the most charismatic guys but they were huge fan favorites for how they fought. Randy had the nice guy petception, age thing going for him and Liddell had his fighting mentality of anyone, anytime and Ortiz for a nemesis. It helped but it was mostly about the cage.

I don't blame the UFC for getting behind the great self-promoters as their ultimate goal is to make money. But that doesn't mean they should stop trying to market some of their most talented guys. I don't see how anyone wouldn't like watching how Weidman fights. He's a wrestler that was willing to stand with Silva far more than he ever needed to and got the KO and stood with Machida and took the fight to him.

He could fully embrace his all American gimmick and start talking like Hulk Hogan.

I've never met anyone in real life who actually likes Weidman.

Back