Ufc Tonight

Respeezy

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Can i read the grappling forum while and just after ufc , will there be spoilers or do they get moderated?

Assume spoilers on any MMA forum when there is a fight.

yeah i know man :( , but some places the moderators remove them instantly , so i was hoping..

i get burned the most on my homepage because it has cnn on it. damn ufc becoming popular and shit.

Tommorrow. Not today.

lol...this.

You can assume spoilers. I personally don't like it, especially in the sub-forums.

I don't think - in any of the forums - it would be that hard to post without spoilers. But I can understand how they end up doing it.

In the grappling forum though, a simple "The grappling in the jones/matyushenko fight" post or something would suffice.

Even ambiguous thread titles that don't spoil anything...that's where I get fucked the most.
"Finishing the triangle choke"
Then you click, and it's all "Man, Jones could have totally finished that triangle but he did <something wrong> and it cost him the fight" and it's like SHIT.

But oh well. Usually I just avoid where possible, but spoilers don't bug me so much because I enjoy the fight, not the outcome.

Or you could just watch the fight and then log on after.....

When a fight is broadcast live, spoilers do not exist, and to the best of my knowledge, tomorrows fights are being broadcast live.

If you illegally download the fight, which I am one of those guys a lot of the time, I don't have cable lol... well, we deserve to have it spoiled.

I don't get on Sherdog at all until after I've seen the fight.

Back