UFC to become more popular or die out in a few years?

Okay, how come?
The NFL is huge. I can't see the UFC getting to that kind of level mainly because of the volume of participants. You've got 29 teams or so playing every Sunday, Monday, and Thursday with a ton of stars. 17 weeks of regular season, playoffs, and then the big game(super bowl). The tail gating is insane, the stadiums are packed, viewership is high, merch sells crazy, and a player injury wouldn't necessarily mess up a big games ratings to the extent that a fighter injury would to a big UFC PPV.

if they get rid of ppv and move to subscription i think it will become more popular.

i mean the past few years have certainly been good for the ufc with Ronda and Conor & some other big names, can you see it expanding into the full on mainstream and being as popular as perhaps football? I mean I don’t know the numbers perhaps it already is, but in all honestly I see it progressing exponentially for years and years to come purely because of the fact that there is a primal instinct and desire for combat in the human mind. It’s literally human nature, like everyone from all backgrounds love it, what do you reckon? Grow or die? I also think maybe if it came under different management it would help, Dana runs the ufc well but he does it his way & I think there are ways to make it much more accessible and appealing to the masses, just my thought anyways, though?
Ronda? She's fake fighting now. What ru talmbout?

Well since they moved to espn they lost a lot of viewers in Europe. We don't have a pay per view model so we could see the main card on Fox. In the Netherlands we don't have espn so a lot of people who where getting into it will probably not continu watching or maybe sporadically. Or illegal streams or download.

Back