UFC Texas fans...who's going to UFC 185: Pettis vs Dos Anjos?

I'll be there, 166 was the first event I attended and I've been to 171 and Swanson vs Edgar since then. Can't beat the atmosphere.

Awesome bro...I went to 166, 171, and Swanson vs Edgar also...but we also went to Swanson vs Stephens in San Antonio...lol it's been a busy year for the UFC in texas...I guess i'll see you at 185 too :icon_lol:

Im in lake dallas. Been to a couple ufcs in dallas and Houston. I need to see the whole fight roster before I make my mind. Who else is fighting?

As of now it's off to a good start:

Pettis vs Dos Anjos
Overeem vs Big Country
Henry Cejudo vs Chris Cariaso

Arlington Texas, by way of Grand Prairie Texas. 171 was my first ever UFC event, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm definitely going to try and go again, though I'm not a fan of Pettis or Dos Anjos...it would be fun anyway.

I figure seeing pettis is worth the price of admission...even if you're not a huge fan of his...the dude is just ridiculously talented

Waiting to check on the prices, but planning on going.

Last time in dallas the prices were something like 50/75/125/150/250/350...they should be about the same this time

I went to 136 I'm thinking about going but Pettis and DosAnos don't do enough for me I'll see how the card builds.

They've been stacking the cards pretty good at least to start the year...i'd definitely go if you get the chance...pettis vs dos anjos has the potential to be fireworks

How is it like to go to an event? Is there dudes trying to pick fights with you? Somebody answer and give me basic answers lol

Honestly...ive been to 6 ufc events over the past couple of years...and from my experience as long as you avoid the really hammered people you will be fine

Dallas, well actually Irving, Tx bro checking in. Whats the ticket prices gonna be like. Broke :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: checking in as well you feel me. If its over $100 bucks might just have to hit up BWW. If it was a Jones or another Hendricks event I'd throw down the money but I'm not that huge a fan of anyone on the 185 card.

Prices will probably be something like 50/75/125/150/250/350...but you can see good anywhere in the american airlines center so you should be fine even with the cheap tickets

People were cool around me. But a fight broke out in the bottom level, probably about 15 yards from the octagon, when Condit was walking out at UFC 171.

Dude i saw that fight...and it wasn't a fight...it was more like a brawl. They kicked out like 5 dudes after that lol

Arlington,Tx here too. Anyways went to 171 and probably 185. Wish Pettis was fighting Diaz. Oh and WTF kinda call was that today? Clearly a catch!

I'll see you there bro...i'm not gonna miss a chance to see pettis...that guy is amazing

i know man.

I'm in arlington myself, thinking about going. but i'm not sure.

You'll regret it if you don't...it's right down the street from you bro...I still regret not going to belfort vs franklin back in 2009...that card was great

You'll regret it if you don't...it's right down the street from you bro...I still regret not going to belfort vs franklin back in 2009...that card was great

I went to the UFC fan expo in houston a few years ago. I had so much fun, wish they had one for this.

I'm jealous of you guys, assholes!

I'd love to. But I live in Minnesota. Fucking A. Why don't they come back to the target center? I've got a good job and disposable income now lol

This card is great! Last time i went to see Lawler/Hendicks i was looking around at people that may be sherdoggers. We should all wear a sherdog shirt when we go so everybody knows how cool and much more knowledgeable of MMA we are.

Back