UFC targeting Sara McMann vs Sarah Kaufman

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two former challengers to Ronda Rousey

it wouldn't surprise me if kaufman declines the fight. it seems kaufman wants to fight either tate or zingano because they're both ranked higher than mcmann in the ufc rankings. i recall kaufman tweeting about this when she/jessica eye/tate were having their twitter war a while ago.

it wouldn't surprise me if kaufman declines the fight. it seems kaufman wants to fight either tate or zingano because they're both ranked higher than mcmann in the ufc rankings. i recall kaufman tweeting about this when she/jessica eye/tate were having their twitter war a while ago.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

I'd lean towards McMann winning by decision, but not too sure of it... Kaufman is THE most proven fighter in the division aside from Ronda after all.

Awesome fight for the Facebook prelims.

Pretty shite matchup for Kaufman.

wheres that dude that obsesses over mcmann on here, better delete this thread before he sees that boyfriend part.

Prelim fight.
Who cares?

LOL, people really like watching women's MMA...The sad part is I'm going to get flamed for this!!! Just remember you're watching women's athletics while you flame away!!!

LOL, people really like watching women's MMA...The sad part is I'm going to get flamed for this!!! Just remember you're watching women's athletics while you flame away!!!

Yeah, man, I'm afraid of strong women, too.

Fights aren't on Facebook anymore, and this darn near should be a main card fight.

I agree; this fight is definitely going to be a main card fight! :icon_chee

Kaufman's got no option but to fight McMann, if she hopes to rematch Ronda again. I recall Dana saying Cat Zingano's comeback fight is not going to be against Kaufman and Miesha doesn't look like she wants to fight Kaufman, even though she said she wanted to. Alexis Davis is fighting Ronda and Kaufman has already beaten her twice; McMann is ranked higher than Kaufman and she is the only person that Kaufman can fight.

Hahaha, McMann's camp is pushing a little bit too hard for this fight.

Kaufman via early stoppage.

I chuckled

haha

Hahaha, McMann's camp is pushing a little bit too hard for this fight.

Banana nose fought recently ( and I don't think she'd take the fight vs Sara tbh )
Zingano's out and I don't think that she will get McMann as her warm up fight.
Davis is fighting Rousey

What fight should they try to push ? vs Carmouche ? vs High ?

+ This fight should've happened last summer . I think I'm ready to finally see it happening

Last edited:
McMann better not sleep on Kaufman or she may get put to sleep.

I hope McMann doesn't try to keep the fight standing; Shayna Baszler and Alexis Davis were trying to stand and bang with Kaufman when they should have been trying to take her to the ground because she's not that skilled on the ground.

I hope McMann doesn't try to keep the fight standing; Shayna Baszler and Alexis Davis were trying to stand and bang with Kaufman when they should have been trying to take her to the ground because she's not that skilled on the ground.

As much as I hate to say it, McMann could probably hold down Kaufman for 3 rounds.

Back