UFC Targeting Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor for Blockbuster Fight Card in Dallas

would love to see a UFC card in a packed out Cowboys Stadium.

Both of my favorite new fighters fighting so close to home would be a dream come true!

Honestly, besides the weight cut, there is really no reason why she can't defend the belt 4-5 times per year.

Honestly, besides the weight cut, there is really no reason why she can't defend the belt 4-5 times per year.

honestly, she can do it all in one night. Give her a one minute break between fights and she can go through the entire bantamweight roster.

Where are they going to get 4 people to fight her per year? How many in the top ten has Ronda not fought yet? Is it two or three?

Why not? They got 55,000 in the Rogers Centre. The right card and main event could do it.

GSP
Canada

They can put all their champions on this card and it won't even do 50k

Just BS hype from the ufc, Vegas is where this fight will be

Other than the lack of competition. She could sit out for the next 2 years and the division still wouldn't be caught up to her.

Why not? They got 55,000 in the Rogers Centre. The right card and main event could do it.

No way they get 100,000 people in that stadium but I definitely think they could do 50,000 which would still be a huge success

honestly, she can do it all in one night. Give her a one minute break between fights and she can go through the entire bantamweight roster.

The funny thing is, that statement seems like hyperbole, but it's true. It's a joke and soon, people will tire of it.

No way they get 100,000 people in that stadium but I definitely think they could do 50,000 which would still be a huge success

Oh definitely. I'm not saying UFC or any MMA event would get 80-100k but 60-70k would be do-able.

Back