UFC TAKES STEPS TO PREVENT PIRACY OF ITS BIGGEST PAY-PER-VIEW EVER

It's hilarious watching more than a few sherdoggers false bravado and hypocrisy that they can easily ignore the piracy warning. King Dana and his WME people have every right to protect their property from thieves. A few people will most certainly be caught and pay a heavy price, so no one can say they weren't warned.

Napster 2018

Decent streams are already overloaded and its still prelims. Probably due to UFC going hard on easy to find streams. Unless you have a decent private stream its better off to buy the ppv. If you got a ps4 with ps+ then its reduced anyways. Just split the cost with a friend or a neighbor, cost me $27 for the ppv with a friend.

This is trending to be one of the biggest UFC cards ever, even if a stream holds up most of the night, once the walkout for Conor/Khabib happens its a wrap. That shits gonna lag out or crash. Same thing happened from the Conor/May fight, seems worse with this fight.
200.gif

Why watch at all? If everyone did what you did how long do you think the UFC would last? And if you really want to see it fail I would question why you watch and post on a forum about it.
WWE is off the PPV model and they just signed a billion dollar tv deal for just 1 of their tv shows, I think.

ufc doesnt even close reddits threads, close this thread, its a joke :D

masterful xD fucking lmaoing my ass off over here

yeah live streams are fucking garbage, IVE HEARD that downloading it after the event is a much more enjoyable, HD, solid experience

No, they arent - you just dont know how to work the internet good enough. *shrug* I dont watch anything less than HD quality, and it isnt hard.

I don't see why a grown ass adult can't afford a PPV.

As someone who has been watching wrestling, boxing, and mma PPV's for over 20 years who has never paid for one, I have yet to see one that would be worth the $50+ they charge for them. I wouldn't even pay that to watch Khabib vs Conor.

Are your parents all poor or something?

My mom works for a living so she'll just buy it for me.
if i come by your house tonight, you're mom isn't buying you anything except noise cancelling headphones LOL

As someone who has been watching wrestling, boxing, and mma PPV's for over 20 years who has never paid for one, I have yet to see one that would be worth the $50+ they charge for them. I wouldn't even pay that to watch Khabib vs Conor.
Then that's what separates you from I.

If I like the card, I'll purchase it.

I'm watching some kid playing the UFC 3 game on Xbox. The graphics look very real.

I purchased it a few minutes ago. Dana treats the fans and fighters with integrity, so I feel I owe it to him to view this amazing fight card he put together via legitimate means.

Dana, if you’re here, thank you for all that you do. Best fight promoter in history.

Back