UFC Superstar Set to Play Boxing Legend

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Diego Sanchez is gonna play Johnny Tapja in a big summer blockbuster directed by Oscar Winner Mickey Rouke.

https://www.krqe.com/sports/local-s...t-hof-diego-sanchez-set-to-play-him-in-movie/

. Rourke is also teaming up with the late fighter’s widow to make a movie about his life. The pair will co-produce the project. “This is going to be a beautiful story,” said Rourke. “It’s not just going to be about fighting because it’s going to be about the heart and the soul, everything about someone who had what he had inside of him.”

Sanchez has been picked to play the lead role as Tapia. “Diego grew up watching Johnny fight. That’s why he became a fighter,” said Teresa. “He has 100% love and respect for Johnny and New Mexico. Therefore, there couldn’t be a better person to play him, unless it was Johnny himself.”

Well Tapia was pretty ugly, so I think Diego would be a good fit

Wow. I'm sorry but this sounds like a complete shitshow.

Rourke has never directed before & Sanchez has never acted before. Not to mention the fact that Sanchez is a wee bit touched. LOL.

Oh, well. Good luck to them. They're going to need it.

Diego Sanchez is gonna play Johnny Tapja in a big summer blockbuster directed by Oscar Winner Mickey Rouke.

https://www.krqe.com/sports/local-s...t-hof-diego-sanchez-set-to-play-him-in-movie/
wtf? horrible casting Diego is too big Tapia was a 122 pounder, Tapia was one of my favorite fighters to watch that dude was a wild man, I got teared up when he died, I was so happy for him he was clean of drugs and it seemed he was getting better he started doing some work for showtime sports I think interview random people at boxing events and then he died because his heart was destroyed by years of drug usage.

Diego will have to train hard to get into shape to play Johnny Tapia
Screen-Shot-2020-09-27-at-11.41.08-PM.a0441972.png

201205272328845016449-p2.jpeg

Raging Bull 2?

Never heard of the boxer.

My goodness, I'm imagining Diego Sanchez act.........wow.

20200216_000102.gif

Back