News UFC sued again in second antitrust lawsuit, WME stock falling ever since

Well for me, I'm terrible at selecting the right strike as well as the time for the put to mature.
But you are going to short it? That is even worse. Stock is at $25, so if you short it, when would you buy back the shares? If you get it wrong and it goes up, you are more fucked than you could ever be if you bought a put instead. Also aren't shorts charged fees? Just buy a long dated put (6 months or longer) and sell it when you get enough profit. The faster the better. The worst that can happen is you lose all of the money you spent on the option contract, that you already paid.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/60663d496017a751ed8ca929/t/60df2c273adee60e31b3fe0e/1625238569003/Antitrust+Class+Action+Complaint+(Johnson+and+Dollaway+v.+Zuffa).pdf

The second lawsuit filed against UFC, the Johnson complaint

Stock has been dropping since the second complaint was filed.

Keep watch guys, if the antitrust lawsuit takes root and starts revealing internal discovery documents, might be a good short.

I got WME as a potential stock to short if there’s anymore negative developments coming. Might be some easy and quick money.

Just looked at the stock..that isnt true

Back