News UFC strikes deal with Migu to strengthen Chinese market status

Wonder how many years will have to pass before shertards start demanding Weili be stripped for inactivity. They love shitting on Stipe and demanding he be stripped for waiting a few months before booking his next fight.

You get a like just for your AV alone my brudda.... Jc Denton... In the flesh!

You get a like just for your AV alone my brudda.... Jc Denton... In the flesh!
Haha thanks, I'd like yours but the UNATCO troops here have carded me. 21 years later and its still the best game I've played by far. Those mechs might have copper wiring to re-route their fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel. :cool:<45>

UFC is bigger than the NBA confirmed
1*90ZK6viecwUptTqHF3tW8A.jpeg
Biggest question: who gets cucked worse? NBA got it pretty bad over those pro Hong Kong comments. Let’s see how ufc fares if they piss China off

Man this is dangerous for the UFC roster. Those Chinese know all kinds of crazy kicks and shit. I saw it in the movies.

I can confirm this statement because I'm Chinese.

I have had some crazy shit. Once it was half yellow half greenish.

Just the other day I was reading a Sherbro crapping on the NBA for its relationship with China.
He must have forgot Fight Night Beijing, Ultimate Fighter: China and now this.

Not popular in China must be a relative term:

UFC News: People in China paid a whopping USD 57.5 million just to watch Weili Zhang fight at UFC 248
ByJay Rock
March 11, 2020

https://www.mmaindia.com/ufc-news-p...n-just-to-watch-weili-zhang-fight-at-ufc-248/

Its hard to put into context what that means, as the article doesn't say how many people paid to watch it. China has a population of almost 1.5 billion people. I'm just going off what my Chinese friends tell me, I'm not Chinese nor do I claim to know a lot about China. If we say 1.5 million people paid to watch it (I'm just using that as an example, the article doesn't say how many people watched it), it might seem like an insane amount of people, but is it really relative to a population of 1.5 billion?

I wonder what UFC is getting paid for this deal.

Big market and with ever increasing spending capacity.

shutterstock_325058183-768x508.jpg

"The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has clinched a media rights agreement with China Mobile’s streaming service Migu.

Under the terms of the agreement, Migu will become the exclusive Chinese distributor of all content from the mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion.

All UFC live events and content will be provided through the UFC Fan Club annual subscription package. MMA fans will also be able to take advantage of UFC archive footage as well as fan activations and exclusive marketing offers."

https://www.insidersport.com/2021/0...ith-migu-to-strengthen-chinese-market-status/

The Zang Effect!

9TtFnSn.gif

UFC bustin out big time!

Gotta say I'm a tad jealous.

#WuhanHereICome
This means we can watch free streams here? https://www.migu.cn/video.html?migu_p=h5

Way to overblow pretty insignificant news... They basically launched chinese fightpass, what's the big deal? UFC is making deals with media outlets, tv stations and broadcasting organizations all around the world all the time... "UFC is partnering with BT Sports"... Big fucking news...

Way to overblow pretty insignificant news... They basically launched chinese fightpass, what's the big deal? UFC is making deals with media outlets, tv stations and broadcasting organizations all around the world all the time... "UFC is partnering with BT Sports"... Big fucking news...

UFC’s expansion into China is something you might want to keep an eye on because it is going to reshape the landscape of the sport.

The UFC aims to have 75 Chinese fighters in the coming years. That's roughly as many Brazilian Fighters that they have in the company. Imagine a future where there are 5-6 Chinese fighters on every card and they have 3 massive shows in China each year.

This deal may very well be the beginning of a new era.

UFC’s expansion into China is something you might want to keep an eye on because it is going to reshape the landscape of the sport.

It's not gonna reshape shit.

The UFC aims to have 75 Chinese fighters in the coming years.

My troll detector is tingling...

Imagine a future where there are 5-6 Chinese fighters on every card and they have 3 massive shows in China each year.

I can imagine it being irrelevant.

Whatever. Keep jacking off to the big bs ufc-china news.

It's not gonna reshape shit.

My troll detector is tingling...

I can imagine it being irrelevant.

Whatever. Keep jacking off to the big bs ufc-china news.

Got to admit you response seems surprisingly hostile. I don’t get it.

What makes you think this was a troll response? Did I piss you off somehow?

Back