News UFC strawweight suffers robbery attempt; badly beats up the criminal

Ccw is carrying concealed weapon.I'm from Ireland but i live in Maine now.They passed a law within the last few years that no permit is required to carry a handgun if you're not a convicted felon & 21 or older.
I carry ten handguns on me at all times.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Not really but wouldn't surprise me if some mad bastards did:D
Dude I think that is the greatest ever... I truly believe that is the way to wipe out crime

Everyone must be really chill over there... is it expensive to live in Maine?

She’s a professional fighter. There’s nothing t9 he embarrassed about.
He attacked a woman with a fake gun, whom he probably thought was an easy target. Then it tured out the way it did. If he's not embarrassed, he should be. There's plenty to be embarrassed about

Dude I think that is the greatest ever... I truly believe that is the way to wipe out crime

Everyone must be really chill over there... is it expensive to live in Maine?
That's the biggest downfall man,the cost of living.Taxes I believe are the highest or second highest in the nation + high rents and the pay rate is on the low side.Unless you have a really good job it can be a major struggle but I suppose it's like that everywhere.
If you like all seasons & don't mind the snow aye its definitely a chill place to live.Great schools,low crime,legal pot,concealed carry(without permit)we got it all mate!:D

Back