UFC Store selling fighters used bras

The Jessica Aguilar one looks the dirtiest for the pervs buying these. Only a matter of time before they sell used reebok panties for $10k.

thumb.aspx

Unless you buy it... get it signed, she makes her way to a title and becomes famous and you have a signed and fight-worn framed top. It's an investment no different than the stock market. Think of the stop market. Think of the clothing as shares.

Honestly, Sherdoggers seem to have almost no understanding of the memorabilia industry. I thought I had very little, but compared to many of you on here, I'm apparently in the top percentile of knowledge.

Once again, Sherdog boosts my ego.

Unless you buy it... get it signed, she makes her way to a title and becomes famous and you have a signed and fight-worn framed top. It's an investment no different than the stock market. Think of the stop market. Think of the clothing as shares.

Honestly, Sherdoggers seem to have almost no understanding of the memorabilia industry. I thought I had very little, but compared to many of you on here, I'm apparently in the top percentile of knowledge.

Good luck trying to sell them, I can sign a few too.

I know people that have had some supposedly super valuable memorabilia, but when its time to sell they never got what they thought they could for it.

Good luck trying to sell them, I can sign a few too.

I know people that have had some supposedly super valuable memorabilia, but when its time to sell they never got what they thought they could for it.

Unless it's Nick Offerman's bra.

giphy.gif

http://www.ufcstore.com/search/fight worn

Joanne Calderwood got paid $2500 for her last fight. Her 'fight worn' sports bra from that fight is now being sold on the UFC store website for $1250. What % of this does Joanne see? Do fighters have to opt-in to this creepiness?

The whole point of the Reebok deal was to become a more mainstream and respectable sport.The Houston Texans aren't selling JJ Watt's used jock strap. In fact they'd consider it to be beneath them. Please UFC don't demean your fighters this way. If someone wants to be buy Mark Hunt's stained shorts for $5000 then god bless them. But the UFC should be above this.

You want your god to bless a guy who buys Hunt's stained shorts but you don't want some guy jacking to JoJo's top?

WTF?

But to be fair you're a fucking idiot. So why would anyone listen to you and your weird posts.

i dont get why they say "few left" for most of them. if it is from a specific fight, shouldnt it be the only one? and they have some michelle waterson shorts on there. thats the real buy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back