UFC stepping up their promo game for Khabib - Conor

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This one is probably the best 30 second spot the UFC has produced so far. Gets me pumped as fuck.

This one could have been much better without the cheap, shitty music.

This one is probably the best 30 second spot the UFC has produced so far. Gets me pumped as fuck.

This one could have been much better without the cheap, shitty music.

I see that this fight simply cannot be promoted without a dolly.

At least it's not that terrible one they played today during the card that made Mcgregor out to be some returning "hero" that defended his friends honor.
<{1-8}>

At least it's not that terrible one they played today during the card that made Mcgregor out to be some returning "hero" that defended his friends honor.
<{1-8}>
Now they make him look like the joker instead lol.

Did anyone else notice the shameless promo before the Hunt fight that was 95% McGregor promotion and one or two brief flashes of Khabib? The WWEFC annoys me. It is basically like Golden Boy promotions.

He should have someone wheel him out to the cage on a dolly...
in a straight jacket
giphy.gif

If he does that, I'll be hoping he wins. Right now I don't really care who wins, just want to see the fight.

Khabib by TKO is my prediction though

He'll need someone to wheel him out of the cage after serving five rounds with Khabib in there.

The background music reminded me of (I think it's even in the same key):

Yea the first one is grade A while the other one definitely could have done without that song.

Can I nitpick? I dont think the audio they used of Rogan was him talking about Khabib.
I dont think hes EVER called khabibs striking "world class". In fact, hes called it out for being suspect.
The Iaquinta fight is a perfect example....Rogan was very critical of khabib

Back