Conor McGregor vs Khabib
Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis
Joseph Benavidez vs. Ray Borg
Yana Kunitskaya vs. Lina Länsberg

Yikes

<6>

I personally can't wait

Especially after that amazing JJ Aldrich fight at weekend
Oh boy was that some high level excitement I come to expect from the premier MMA promotion

talking about divisions you claim you dont like again <{walkerwhut}>

At least they'll get that bonus from being on a Conor PPV that doesn't actually exist

Everyone will tune in, even if they throw 10 shit match-ups, just to see the Khabib / McG spectacle.

WME probably trying to find fighters that compete for the lowest pay, to off-set the cheese they are doling out to Conor and Teh Eagle.

hope conor doesnt enter the building with ray or else he might sue

Must be exhausting to be you TS.
Constantly looking for something to whine about.

hope conor doesnt enter the building with ray or else he might sue
Yeah didn't Ray get a restraining order or something? Maybe it was part of the settlement that he had to be on a Conor card, get dat cash.

Seriously though, I hope the card shapes up better than this as we go along.

Makes sense from a business perspective. Save money by paying smaller purses while trying to get all the people tuning in to the main event interested in wmma.

so what else do you guys think will be added to the card

i could see Alex Caceres vs Artem Lobov being rebooked for this card

local Vegas fightes? Emily Whitmire, Brad Tavares?

You could have a turd fighting a broomstick on the prelims and it's still going to sell 2 million PPV buys as long as Conor and Khabib stay on.

They should make it a LW showcase like they are doing with MW on 230.

Kevin Lee, Raging Al, Pettis, Barboza, Hernandez, Hooker, OSP, should all be available to fight.

I personally can't wait

Especially after that amazing JJ Aldrich fight at weekend
Oh boy was that some high level excitement I come to expect from the premier MMA promotion

I don't pay for ppv so I don't care, at least girls are from top of divisions, on other hand they are doing disservice to 125 lbs division, because on paper both WSW bouts looks more promising.

Ray Borg shirt wearing opportunity. .. .......<GinJuice>

Back